Looking for a cheap/decent 32"+ flat panel TV.

Elite83

CAGiversary!
Alright, well basically I'm looking for a cheap 32" (no smaller, I'll go larger if it's the same price) I don't really have much to work with money wise, $220 USD max probably, I know it is a lot to ask, I'm not too concerned with brand names, as long as it's decent and does 720p, I'm only doing 360 gaming and Netflix/Hulu streaming on it, I suppose as a whole it doesn't even need to be a TV per-se, any kind of flat panel display would work, I don't have cable/satellite and can't receive over the air TV here anyways (well one channel, so not worth it)

I'm not looking for anything super great, right now i'm currently gaming on a 18" eMachine flat panel LCD PC monitor, and well, it works fine for me when I'm sitting up on top of it, but I'm looking for something I can sit back and relax to a bit as well without barely being able to see it how I am now.

We picked up this set from Best Buy earlier this year for $179.99. Decent set. No real bells or whistles, but decent amount of inputs. Also, nearly every set in this price range for the size has terrible sound quality. It's reg. price now but goes on sale anywhere between $180-200 quite often.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dynex%26%23153%3B+-+32%26%2334%3B+Class+/+LCD+/+720p+/+60Hz+/+HDTV/4840716.p?id=1218542604310&skuId=4840716

They also have a similar Insignia brand that was just on sale for ~$200

[quote name='sassylaurie']We picked up this set from Best Buy earlier this year for $179.99. Decent set. No real bells or whistles, but decent amount of inputs. Also, nearly every set in this price range for the size has terrible sound quality. It's reg. price now but goes on sale anywhere between $180-200 quite often.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dynex&#...HDTV/4840716.p?id=1218542604310&skuId=4840716

They also have a similar Insignia brand that was just on sale for ~$200[/QUOTE]

I'll second the Dynex stuff at Best Buy as well. Sound quality on the speakers sucks (but so do most HDTV's at cheaper price points it seems like), but other than that no problems. We've had a 32" one for about 5-6 years and a 42" one for about 4 years, no complaints at all. Provided you're using a sound system or headphones or something I'd recommend them at the price for sure.

I hear walmart is having a 39" LCD tv for 188 for black friday, and will issue vouchers if you DONT get one, but want to get one with a raincheck .

bread's done
Back