Looking for a cheap ICO

RelentlessRolento

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I want ICO pretty badly since I've heard super good stuff about it everyewhere. All my local shops are selling it for $18... Any good online stores or deals?

I've been looking for a deal on this too... all the Kmarts near me have gone out of business :( The only ICO I saw recently was at Fry's for $14.99. (If any of you folks near Kmart want to find me a copy, LMK :p)

Edited to add: I also know buy.com has it for $12.99, but I don't think there's anyway to get free shipping on it.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I've been looking for a deal on this too... all the Kmarts near me have gone out of business :( The only ICO I saw recently was at Fry's for $14.99. (If any of you folks near Kmart want to find me a copy, LMK :p)[/QUOTE]

Did you make a killing at these stores, judyjudyjudy? I actually wish mine would cose down, becuase I rarely find anything there of value. But, I went to a few other K-Mart store closing and bought a TON of games. Literally hundreds of dollars in games, got for less than $100 each time.

[quote name='Rig']Did you make a killing at these stores, judyjudyjudy? I actually wish mine would cose down, becuase I rarely find anything there of value. But, I went to a few other K-Mart store closing and bought a TON of games. Literally hundreds of dollars in games, got for less than $100 each time.[/QUOTE]
I was mostly out of state at school when the local kmarts shut down, and I don't have any transportation to get to the ones near school. I managed to get some GBA games while I was home one winter break, but I didn't have my eye out for other consoles' games at the time (shame on me). It's weird how quickly they cleared out of the area.

I picked up my copy at CC when it had the $5 deal.... there was like 4 left.. and I sjhould of took them alll...

I could see this game being worth $50-$100 in a few yr...

[quote name='Spoon_si']I picked up my copy at CC when it had the $5 deal.... there was like 4 left.. and I sjhould of took them alll...

I could see this game being worth $50-$100 in a few yr...[/QUOTE]

It has been almost 5 years since the game came out and it is very easy to find it new or used. Sony printed too many copies for it to worth that much. Heck I think my local Kmart still have some copies

I wouldn't pick this game up out of the street. It's ridiculously overrated on this site. Gameplay is repetitive and boring. Do A on the right side of the castle, then do A again on the left. Now do B, C, and D. $6 is too much for this game.

[quote name='Spoon_si']I picked up my copy at CC when it had the $5 deal.... there was like 4 left.. and I sjhould of took them alll...

I could see this game being worth $50-$100 in a few yr...[/QUOTE]
oh shit...100 bucks, why oh why do i not collect things, i opened vulcan raven toy for gods sake

bread's done
Back