looking for a cheap ipod pm me back with prices

i was looking for someone who is selling one for cheap

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Why PM the prices?

If we find a deal, shouldn't we be allowed to share it with EVERYONE here? :)[/quote]

I believe he is looking for a deal from an indivdiual not a store. Hence the PM me the price.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Why PM the prices?

If we find a deal, shouldn't we be allowed to share it with EVERYONE here? :)[/quote] He wants someone to sell their ipod and he doesn't want to get in a biddingwar with another person.

[quote name='O.D.D'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Why PM the prices?

If we find a deal, shouldn't we be allowed to share it with EVERYONE here? :)[/quote]

I believe he is looking for a deal from an indivdiual not a store. Hence the PM me the price.[/quote] Dang. I was to slow typing to beat you to the punch. I just read people answering that question several times anyways.

Again, I'll ask: Why in the hell are you looking in for one?

Is this another one of your spasdic "I gotta get it!!" buying sessions?

Or are looking for one for someone else?

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Again, I'll ask: Why in the hell are you looking in for one?

Or are looking for one for someone else?[/quote]

answer my q or face my wraith!!:evil:

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Again, I'll ask: Why in the hell are you looking in for one?

Not to invoke a flame war here, but really, why he is looking for one is his business. If he wants an iPod, for gods sake, unless you have one to sell, it doesn't concern you.

[quote name='asaraa']Why would anyone sell theirs? Mine is essential to daily living![/quote]

I agree with this. My iPod and I could never part ways.
That said, I think it'll be tough to get someone to part with theirs cheap - second hand iPods still go for a lot if you look on eBay or Amazon's market place.

[quote name='Diiz'][quote name='-Never4ever-']Again, I'll ask: Why in the hell are you looking in for one?

Not to invoke a flame war here, but really, why he is looking for one is his business. If he wants an iPod, for gods sake, unless you have one to sell, it doesn't concern you.[/quote]

He's my cos, and I'm quite curious, as he made no mention of ever wanting an ipod.

Regardless it's my bussiness to pry into his bussiness, so unless you can offer some sort of clue or intelligence on the matter, it doesn't concern you :p

I won a 10gb 3rd generation iPod back in December on a radio contest. I then bought all the accessories including the official Apple leather case, the official iPod Dock, the official iPod Remote, and extra official USB/firewire cable, and the iTrip FM Radio Transmitter. Most everything has their original boxes and everything is in excellent condition. I have around 75 complete albums and over 1100 songs on my iPod, with every genre besides country.

Although I am very attached to it, I am willing to sell it all. I have been waiting to upgrade my iPod to a 30gb or 40gb because I am in need of more space.

Make me an offer.
I like to joke with my friends that if I were to sell my iPod for $1, I'd be making more than 1000% profit... hehe.

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='Diiz'][quote name='-Never4ever-']Again, I'll ask: Why in the hell are you looking in for one?

Not to invoke a flame war here, but really, why he is looking for one is his business. If he wants an iPod, for gods sake, unless you have one to sell, it doesn't concern you.[/quote]

He's my cos, and I'm quite curious, as he made no mention of ever wanting an ipod.

Regardless it's my bussiness to pry into his bussiness, so unless you can offer some sort of clue or intelligence on the matter, it doesn't concern you :p[/quote]

Then call him or PM him. This isn't the goddamn Family Feud board.

[quote name='Diiz'][quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='Diiz'][quote name='-Never4ever-']Again, I'll ask: Why in the hell are you looking in for one?

Regardless it's my bussiness to pry into his bussiness, so unless you can offer some sort of clue or intelligence on the matter, it doesn't concern you :p[/quote]

Then call him or PM him. This isn't the goddamn Family Feud board.[/quote]

I've tried both, he's hard to get ahold of.

Why do you care? It's only on this thread, which is not yours. If you don't like any of my posts, then by all means ignore them.

bread's done
Back