Looking for a cheap PS3

Dragon_Master

CAGiversary!
I am looking for a ps3 I dont really care if what model it is. The backwards compatability would be nice but I dont really need it. I hope to have about $450 to spend on it.

I was hoping to get some games with it also I know Craigslist but everyone around me is charging almost store prices and are not worth it. I am hoping not to do eBay cause I would prefer to get some type of warranty with it. I was thinking of buying a used one from a gamestore that way it would have a 90 day warranty with it but I am torn cause for $50 more I could get it new. But than again that $50 could be a couple of games. Do you guys know of any good deals?

Your best bet would be to see if you can apply for the Sony Card (I believe its a Visa card). Once you receive it you can use it and get $100 off (sometimes Sony will hold one where they give $150 off) your first purchase. You can use the card for the PS3 and thus save $100 (maybe $150). You can also use the card anywhere, so try amazon.com because that would be the best place to get a new PS3 with no tax, possibly free shipping. You can even pay off the whole thing in your first few months and thus raise your credit rating.

If you can't get a Sony Card (or don't want to) then ebay would be the best place to get one. If you don't like ebay, then getting a refurbished one from GS/EB is the best choice.

Well I dont want to do the CC deal and I am torn about buying it on eBay on one hand it cheaper but it has no warranty and it can get lost/ damaged in teh mail. If I buy it refurbished localy it would have a warranty and an actual place to go and yell at if it doesnt work but it does cost more but it costs more and is only about $50 cheaper than buying a new one if I do buy locally.

bread's done
Back