Looking for a cheap XBL Starter Kit

Logain8955

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm looking for one of those 12-month starter kit that comes w/ Headset and a game. I can't find one cheaper than retail (besides Ebay, which comes to about the same w/ ship). Anyone know of a cheap place for this?

[quote name='gugaplex']In the bestbuy madden coupon book, theres a coupon for $20 off of the starter set, bringing it down to 49.95.[/quote]

Is this old? Where can I get this?

Costco has prepaid 1 year live cards for $39.99. You can buy them online or in the stores.

[quote name='the_gloaming']
eastore has it for $50, get yourself a $15 coupon that was emailed this month and its $35.

Ahh .. where can I get a $15 coupon .. $35 starter kit sounds nice to me.[/quote]

Send me a PM if you still need a coupon, I have a code available (free, just dont want to give it out if it wont be used).

does anyone knoe if eastore includes crimson skies with their xbl kit?..because the pic on their site, you can see tetris, moto gp and mechassault, one of the older kits..

No, its an older kit. I'd rather buy it without the game than with it for $70 when I can get Crimson Skies used for $13.50 at EB.

[quote name='menewbe']does anyone knoe if eastore includes crimson skies with their xbl kit?..because the pic on their site, you can see tetris, moto gp and mechassault, one of the older kits..[/quote]

I wondered this myself, and after spending literally an hour on the phone wiht EA games and then xbox, I dicovered it was just demos of a few games, no retail games.

Crap I ddin't see this topic, my bad people I know it pisses some people off.

Anyways.. I want the tetris one. Does someone have an extra code? If you don't want those I'll gladly take it.

[quote name='dafoomie']eastore has it for $50, get yourself a $15 coupon that was emailed this month and its $35.[/quote]

Has anyone tried this EAstore deal? I tried to use the coupon but it won't work with it even though it expires at the end of this month. Maybe this coupon only works with games?

A couple months ago Bestbuy had it for $58 after tax, and they threw in NFL 2k5. It might be worth waiting a little while to see if they do something similar again.

bread's done
Back