Looking for a deal on a Play & Charge kit for 360

ragtop70

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I'm looking for a cheap price on a new Xbox 360 Play & Charge kit for my nephew's Christmas present. It can be any color, but must be Microsoft. I've had bad luck with third party ones from Amazon. Thanks for any help.

I've had good luck with MS ones I've bought at Walmart, but they've the price considerably since I bought mine. Thanks but no Costco around. I'm hoping for less than $15.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I'd just get some rechargeable AAs. All of the battery packs seem to crap out for good a lot sooner than advertised.[/QUOTE]

I'm with PitfallHarry here. Rechargeable batteries (especially Energizers) not only are more useful but keep their charge during longer use, and if you get a quickcharge charger, can take 15 minutes to fully charge as opposed to the hour-PLUS it may take to charge your plug & play battery. And one final argument, the charger kit batteries are at least twice as heavy in the controller compared to rechargeable AAs which of course leads to wrist fatigue.

If all else fails... Newegg.com has the Play and Charge Kit for $17 after shipping.

Another rechargeable AA supporter here. Sanyo Eneloops are the best on the market right now. He can easily can a set charged while he plays on a different pair. I've bought three Play and Charge Kits and all three started discharging completely within a day even without being used within a few months.

In the main forum, there is a post about a two pack on Gamestop's website for $15. DOTD. I would still stick with the AA's, but that is the best you'll do otherwise.

[quote name='JohnnyDeLicious']In the main forum, there is a post about a two pack on Gamestop's website for $15. DOTD. I would still stick with the AA's, but that is the best you'll do otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Those are just the battery packs without the charging cord, and they're back to 19.99 now.

bread's done
Back