Looking for a deal on a Wii

Gspoon

CAGiversary!
I am looking for a Wii for my brother and could use some help.

I want to get him a new Wii for his birthday next month.

A combo deal (extra controllers and/or game) is really what i want to get him.

Any help is appreciated !

There's some pretty good deals going on for Wiis. Check store flyers for deals. I think FYE might have it for cheaper, but I don't know the specifics of it (mail in rebate?).

I can't find a Wii System on FYE's site,is that a local deal ?

Oh and I don't have a "Local" FYE the closest one is 37 miles from my house

[quote name='Gspoon']I can't find a Wii System on FYE's site,is that a local deal ?

Oh and I don't have a "Local" FYE the closest one is 37 miles from my house[/QUOTE]

It looks that way. FYE doesn't sell all of the consoles online. They only have the 360 elite (black) and a few handhelds available online. No Wii's, no PS3's and none of the other 360's.

[quote name='Skoad']http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A0764619

15% off coupon code: 65G7RQ11J?M2LH Making it $212.49 before taxes. Free shipping on orders above $129. Coupon only good on one item per cart. Temporarily out of stock, but you can still place an order.[/QUOTE]

That's probably the best deal you're going to get on a Wii right now. Oh, and pardon the zombie bump on this. NSMB Wii has pretty much confirmed I'll be buying another Wii so I've been looking as well.

You could always take advantage of that Amazon deal for 75 dollars off a new gaming console when you trade in 75 dollars worth of games, that would make a Wii roughly a 100.00.

bread's done
Back