Looking for a deal on True Blood - Season 2 Blu-ray

etcrane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hi guys, I've been looking for a good deal on True Blood - Season 2 on Blu-ray. The lowest I've seen is currently $45 and it was around $42 last week at Walmart.com. Anyone know if this is the lowest it will probably go for awhile?

It seems like most HBO shows tend to hold their value and only decrease when the next season is released. Should I ... bite ... at $45 (ba dum ching ... I'm here all week folks) or wait it out for a better price?

Speaking of seasons ... I'm financially unable to afford HBO but dying to watch Season 3 after I finish up Season 2. Any ideas on how to go about doing that, as I'm guessing HBO doesn't put their newest stuff on iTunes right away?

It was $39.99 as a pre-order at Amazon, which is the lowest it's been.

Keep an eye out for it on Amazon and you might get lucky with a price drop.

Wait until Christmas. Last year season 1 dropped as low as $27 for the blu-ray. Just add it to your Amazon cart and keep an eye out for a price drop. More than likely if it goes on sale in stores, Amazon will match it.

^ or at least black friday. Best Buy usually does a 1/2 price HBO series sale at least twice a year. I got the S1 BR for $27 after tax that way about 7 months ago. Yeah, until then Amazon is your best option. You can also torrent the individual episodes, or try typing "Streaming True Blood" or "True Blood Streaming" into google and seeing if there are some Hulu type sites that have the episodes available to watch online. Hurry up, we're only two episodes into season 3 and the shit is already getting intense!

It was also $39.99 at bestbuy on bluray during launch. For HBO shows thats probably as low as it will get until black friday.

On a side note I love the show, and 3rd season is great so far.

Good times ... I'll probably pick up the blu-ray on eBay ... I wish I could wait until December but this show draws me in way too much. I'm already watching on standard DVD, but I own the 1st Season on Blu-ray and I miss the higher quality.

Season 2 seems to have a lot of detractors online in reviews but so far I'm loving it ...

bread's done
Back