Looking for a decent HDTV under $200

TheHapaOne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So i need to get a new tv for my room and I'm on a budget under $200 but i might be able to spend a little more, looking for a 20-30in since my room isn't that big any suggestions?

I know it's a tough budget but after buying my new macbook pro I'm a little tight on cash so I need to get one for as cheap as possible...as long as it works i'll be happy

your first mistake was burning money on the macbook pro :p

but seriously it's going to be almost impossible to get a decent tv at that price range

Do you need it to a have a tuner? If not, then you should pick up a LCD monitor at that price range and not try to get a TV. Also, going with a monitor is likely to just limit you to VGA, DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort inputs. You might find one component/S-Video/composite input if you're lucky.

For a TV in that price range, you'll have a lot more options if you can go up to $400, as there's more than a few TVs in that price range that would fit your size requirements.

Your best chance is finding something local (craigslist). Check the electronics, garage sale, and household sections.

bread's done
Back