Looking for a digital camera.

[quote name='SuperPhillip']I'm looking for something that does the basics and isn't too much money.
Anyone have any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I've got a 10 MP Kodak EasyShare. I think it was less than $100 about six months ago, and I'm sure you could find one cheaper now(especially BF). I'm very happy with mine and the pictures come out great.

The Canon Powershot line of point and shoot cameras are a good place to start looking. How much were you looking to spend?

How much are you looking to spend. Tell us that and we can help. I can lead you to a great deal on a dslr but spending $600+ and saving 2-300 may not be what your looking for.

I am wanting something under 100. I am not looking to take professional shots or anything.
Something to take photos without needing a disposable camera.

best buy has a nice new Kodak 12 mp camera for 99 bucks...i just picked one up today and i am impressed with it so far for the price

I'd go with Staples

They always have great sales on cameras and what makes it even better, you can buy $25 off $75 purchase coupon codes for $1-2 online to drop the price even further.

I just bought a $150-value Canon Powershot A1100S that was on sale for $145 with an additional $16 instant savings, and I used a $25/75 coupon that I bought for $.88 PayPal from e-junkie.com It also comes with a $50 gift card to use on a future purchase that you submit an electronic rebate form for.

So $145 - 25(purchased code) - $16 instant savings = $104+tax + $50 future giftcard = ~$54 paid for camera

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']I'd go with Staples

They always have great sales on cameras and what makes it even better, you can buy $25 off $75 purchase coupon codes for $1-2 online to drop the price even further.

I just bought a $150-value Canon Powershot A1100S that was on sale for $145 with an additional $16 instant savings, and I used a $25/75 coupon that I bought for $.88 PayPal from e-junkie.com It also comes with a $50 gift card to use on a future purchase that you submit an electronic rebate form for.

So $145 - 25(purchased code) - $16 instant savings = $104+tax + $50 future giftcard = ~$54 paid for camera[/QUOTE]This! Just check slickdeals and watch each week. When there is a good one you will need to act fast.

I think the Canon Powershot models are great pocket cameras but if you want to go on the cheap and sacrifice some speed and quality I guess Kodak is the only option left.

bread's done
Back