Looking for a drum set!

GhostShark

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a new Guitar Hero World Tour, 5 or Rock Band 2 drum set for the 360. My drum set recently fell to shambles so I've been looking for a new one, but it doesn't seem Rock Band 3 will be releasing a super bundle.

I've been checking Amazon every now and then and it seems that they only carry mostly PS2/3 Drum Sets and very little for the 360.

Just seeing if anybody has seen some anywhere else besides Amazon.

Thanks!:bouncy:

I have 2 extra RB1 drums still in the box, but that would cost quite a bit to ship.

K-Mart clearanced them out a while back but it doesnt hurt to check places like that. (Though they were generally RB1 and not 2)

The Rock Band 3 drums and cymbals all in one box apparently MIGHT be out already at Game Stop, but ONLY for the PS3 and Wii. The Xbox 360 drums haven't been shipped and are not in stores according to the website, but maybe they'll show up sooner then the website says, October 19th, you never know.

BTW I'm waiting for reviews before I decide to upgrade my RB2 drums to these, but Mad Catz hasn't said anything about if their drums (they took over as the official hardware manufacturer) are any different from the RB2 drums. The new Pro cymbals, however are supposed to be an improvement over the RB2 ones (which I'm at least going to buy).

If you find a deal on the RB2 drums or the Beatles Premium Bundle (NOT the value bundle) buy either, you can always get the RB3 pro cymbals for $40 separately, the only drum set you can't plug the RB2 or RB3 cymbals into is the Rock Band 1 drum set (which is what's included in the Beatles Value Bundle).

Check Target... Some of the GH5 (I think) sets has been cleared out...

And if you have a KMart near you, their GH:WT 360 Bundles are $49.99, I think...

I am constantly seeing drum sets listed on Craigslist, so I'd recommend checking there. Generally people offer entire rock band or GH sets (guitar, drums, mic, game) for around $50 total. You can also post a "Wanted" ad on craigslist, but I doubt those are very effective.

[quote name='Survivalism']It's funny you can't find one, because I have one and a guitar that I can't freakin' get rid of.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I have a RB1 that I need to get rid of

bread's done
Back