Looking for a Free MMORPG

kjsd

CAG Veteran
Hi, I am looking for MMORPG that has some of following aspects-
Classes/Jobs-10+, perhaps possibity to advance to a better job later
RNG Leveling-thats right, no stats to assign and no prefixed #s, stat ups should be random with a minor influence from class selection,
New-Please don't say RO, its old as heck, I just want something a little more modern.
Graphics-Up-to-Date 3D, or quality 2D.
Character Appearance-I am looking for a game where I can completly change my characters appearance(from the beginning, no clones running.
Free-No paying player bonuses, just good old free stuff, the reason why I don't want paying player on is because the free players have almost no customization when some players are paying.

Yes, I played quite a few and I'm tried of generic, limited customization(perfect world was amazing though), and overall lack of jobs, whatever happened to being able to create your OWN character, instead of pick from limited options when theres like a million players on the game with the exact same configuration? Most game I tryed you can't even get the right colors for your character, its pathetic. The job system almost always suck too, I don't want any secret jobs, just a large selection and maybe a direct advance of one of the starting classes.
Anyway enough of my rant, help me find a game please!!!:cry::cry::cry:

That's a tad specific there.

And honestly, if you're looking for free-to-play, you're mostly stuck with generic Korean grindfests.

Guild Wars!!!! It cost like $40 for game, but free online play! It's great MMO, and 2nd best to WoW. There releasing many expansions and updates for it also.

Guild Wars isn't really a MMO.

Theres no stats, only attribute points, so no RNG stats.

Theres no job advancement.

Its not free.

So it doesn't meet 3/6 requirements he has.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Good luck with that.

Most games have gotten past random stats.[/quote]
Gotten past? I like to think its a company's preference whether not to include RNG stats, besides its suits mmos if you think about it, it makes every character unique.

OP is demanding too much from a free MMO.

I would have to agree with Moxio and look for a private server for one of those popular MMOs.

If a game had that much discrepancy, it'd probably be all over the internets. Besides, what game uses RNG stats. It'd just become pretty linear and even more of a grind fest.

If worse comes to worse, try making your own MMORPG.

edit: Actually, I just came up with THE "perfect" game for you, and it happens to meet all the criterion.
[quote name='kjsd']Classes/Jobs-10+, perhaps possibity to advance to a better job later
RNG Leveling-thats right, no stats to assign and no prefixed #s, stat ups should be random with a minor influence from class selection,
New-Please don't say RO, its old as heck, I just want something a little more modern.
Graphics-Up-to-Date 3D, or quality 2D.
Character Appearance-I am looking for a game where I can completly change my characters appearance(from the beginning, no clones running.
Free-No paying player bonuses, just good old free stuff, the reason why I don't want paying player on is because the free players have almost no customization when some players are paying.[/quote]
Classes/Jobs - There are infinite jobs ranging from Lawyer to Janitor
RNG Leveling - Last time I checked, there weren't any statistical numbers upon leveling up.
New - Always being updated, every single second.
Graphics - About the realest thing you ever saw.
Character Appearance - You can definitely customize 100%. Get haircuts, piercings, buy different clothes, etc.
Free - Definitely free, well, if you don't live under a dictatorship

It's called "life". Right now, I'm a level 21 male prostitute. It's totally awesome. Hope this helps.

[quote name='option.iv']OP is demanding too much from a free MMO.

I would have to agree with Moxio and look for a private server for one of those popular MMOs.

If a game had that much discrepancy, it'd probably be all over the internets. Besides, what game uses RNG stats. It'd just become pretty linear and even more of a grind fest.

If worse comes to worse, try making your own MMORPG.

edit: Actually, I just came up with THE "perfect" game for you, and it happens to meet all the criterion.

Classes/Jobs - There are infinite jobs ranging from Lawyer to Janitor
RNG Leveling - Last time I checked, there weren't any statistical numbers upon leveling up.
New - Always being updated, every single second.
Graphics - About the realest thing you ever saw.
Character Appearance - You can definitely customize 100%. Get haircuts, piercings, buy different clothes, etc.
Free - Definitely free, well, if you don't live under a dictatorship

It's called "life". Right now, I'm a level 21 male prostitute. It's totally awesome. Hope this helps.[/quote]
Last time I checked "Life" didn't have any character creation option lol. WTF is OP anyhow?

[quote name='creeeaature']OP = Original post/original poster

I highly recommend Anarchy Online.[/quote]
Too futuristic, something with good old sword & staff would be more enjoyable for me.

[quote name='kjsd']Last time I checked "Life" didn't have any character creation option lol. WTF is OP anyhow?[/quote]
But there is, basically find a female partner of your choosing.... then stick your pee pee between her legs and sneeze some milk in there.

[quote name='option.iv']But there is, basically find a female partner of your choosing.... then stick your pee pee between her legs and sneeze some milk in there.[/quote]
dude, stop this "Life" thing, reccomend a game or get out of my thread.

Im kinda partial to Fiesta online theres only 4 starting classes but you can change job titles when you hit lvl 20 and character creation options are very limited. Whats cool is when you lvl up your stats increase depending on your class but you get an additional point to add a extra amount on your basic stats. so like im a warrior and im leveled automatically like one but i put my few extra points ive earned on strength and endurance. The grpahics are pretty damn good id say about wow level. as far as i know the only stuff you pay for is cosmetic things in the game like hair color and styles and body types.

Dungeon Runners is the closest thing I can think of that I've actually played.

Might want to check out the list of MMOs here. Click on 'create custom list' on the left-side menu to narrow it down to your specifications. Good luck.

[quote name='a_bleak_tomorrow']Im kinda partial to Fiesta online theres only 4 starting classes but you can change job titles when you hit lvl 20 and character creation options are very limited. Whats cool is when you lvl up your stats increase depending on your class but you get an additional point to add a extra amount on your basic stats. so like im a warrior and im leveled automatically like one but i put my few extra points ive earned on strength and endurance. The grpahics are pretty damn good id say about wow level. as far as i know the only stuff you pay for is cosmetic things in the game like hair color and styles and body types.[/quote]

If you haven't you should try "secret of the solstice". It's made from the same company and fairly similar gameplay wise. Good to know there's a Fiesta player though. I'm tempted to try that one out too.

There's also ZeroOnline and Eudemons Online. I've tried them both and they're ok. I'm waiting to try out "The Warlords".

[quote name='Psykodelik']If you haven't you should try "secret of the solstice". It's made from the same company and fairly similar gameplay wise. Good to know there's a Fiesta player though. I'm tempted to try that one out too.

There's also ZeroOnline and Eudemons Online. I've tried them both and they're ok. I'm waiting to try out "The Warlords".[/quote]
Yeah try out fiesta me and a couple of guys from my game design class play it. If ya get into it im on the apoline server.

[quote name='a_bleak_tomorrow']Yeah try out fiesta me and a couple of guys from my game design class play it. If ya get into it im on the apoline server.[/quote]

Cool. I dl'ed it earlier this week and tried it out.. Not bad I got a 16 archer in Epitah. But I'll re-roll another on apoline. Syniii is my toon if you ever see me play.

I think I'll go with rohan or dungeon runners, I have played SOS and its shit, nothing but a cruddy boring Ragnorak knock-off(Ragnorak is an amazing game). Fiesta is pretty cruddy I hate the cel-shaded graphics, and the custimization sucks.

[quote name='eugaet']Dungeon Runners is the closest thing I can think of that I've actually played.

Might want to check out the list of MMOs here. Click on 'create custom list' on the left-side menu to narrow it down to your specifications. Good luck.[/quote]
Bump, hey man if don't mind could provide a link to the DR download, the ones on the website are all shot.

bread's done
Back