looking for a good case for ds lite

rickyff7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
im looking for a case that could put it in your pocket easy and protect from scratches. i don't have paypal soo don't give me some random site.

Hmm, I just use a sunglasses bag. Very smooth and very portable. Doesn't make it any biggeer than it needs to be. They come with most sunglasses if you have any.

[quote name='rickyff7']im looking for a case that could put it in your pocket easy and protect from scratches. i don't have paypal soo don't give me some random site.[/quote]

it's not a case, but i love my invisible shield (http://www.zagg.com)
It protects the whole thing from scratches and I like the screen protector because it seems thinner and leaves the touch pad more sensitive than hori.

There are disadvantages though:
1) it's a pain to put on, you have to make sure you get the shield wet enough so it slides on easily.
2) It's scary putting something wet on your DS.
3) It's pretty expensive

However
1) It has a lifetime warranty
2) Once it's on, it looks great; it doesn't add any bulk and doesn't hide the looks of the ds.

I've got the Nerf armor for my DS Lite. It's makes the DS a little bulkier than it needs to be, but I've dropped it a few times and the case did its job. The only issue I have with it is that it's a pain to get the DS out of the case if you just need to take it out for a bit.

I'm a big fan of the Airform case---not too big, and has storage for your DS and GBA games. Won't fit in your pocket, though, unless you have some very, very big pockets. But maybe you do!

bread's done
Back