Looking for a good console deal

ChuckZ

CAG Newbie
I am considering on getting back into gaming again and playing some new titles as well as titles that are upcoming.

I used to have a PS3 and I constantly play some at a relatives, so I already know what to expect from Playstation. Although it has been sometime since I jumped on a XBOX.

I want to really sit back and enjoy myself with entertainment and gaming and Im not sure if there are any good In store deals going on at the moment for gaming.

Although I do enjoy playstation titles alot better than xbox exclusive. So if any can help persuade me as well as point me in the direction of good deals let me know I will greatly appreciate it. :applause:

I am actually interested in picking up a playstation 3 with some PS move accessories like the sharpshooter and some new games compatile with it. I wanted to try games like Dead Space extraction, and the resident evil series for Playstation Move. Can someone please recommend the best Accesories out there right now that is good for this situation? I would really ppreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back