looking for a good deal on FF Tactics (PSP)

spincut

CAGiversary!
I'm talking like 19.99 or less after tax and shipping. Same thing with the game Odin Sphere.

There are just a few games that while i want, I just cant buy unless i'm getting a really cood deal, so help me do it up, CAG style.

it's $19.99 at Amazon...this link brings up the Target link (which is $39.99) but to the right under more buying choices, is Amazons $19.99, click add to cart there for that price. It says it will be in stock Aug 19, but you can order it now for that price, so I guess if you're not in a hurry.

edit, also $19.99 at gamestop/eb

[quote name='scsg75']it's $19.99 at Amazon...this link brings up the Target link (which is $39.99) but to the right under more buying choices, is Amazons $19.99, click add to cart there for that price. It says it will be in stock Aug 19, but you can order it now for that price, so I guess if you're not in a hurry.

edit, also $19.99 at gamestop/eb[/QUOTE]

gamestop has shipping/tax, and amazon i of course personally already checked, and yeah it's not quite in stock yet, and i dont know if i trust the in stock date.

You probably won't find free shipping and no tax on something 19.99.... Most places have a 24/25 dollar minimum for free shipping, or you buy it 19.99 locally and pay tax. You are probably going to have to suck it up and pay one or the other, or just find something else you want at amazon and get your total over 24$. (Best Buy is also 19.99.)

[quote name='underliness']You probably won't find free shipping and no tax on something 19.99.... Most places have a 24/25 dollar minimum for free shipping, or you buy it 19.99 locally and pay tax. You are probably going to have to suck it up and pay one or the other, or just find something else you want at amazon and get your total over 24$. (Best Buy is also 19.99.)[/QUOTE]

amazon doesnt help, it's not in stock anyway as i already knew.

dont worry about the price minimum, at least free shipping is a possibility that way.

and tax has no bearing what the price of the item is.

I'm pretty sure FFT had a universal price drop to $19.99 - it was that price at TRU when I was in there last week.

If you have to have it cheaper than that, you could always search & see if a local GS has a used copy.

[quote name='argyle']I'm pretty sure FFT had a universal price drop to $19.99 - it was that price at TRU when I was in there last week.

If you have to have it cheaper than that, you could always search & see if a local GS has a used copy.[/QUOTE]

I dont think it had a universal price drop, because there are still alot of places selling it for over 19.99.

and i'd like it new.

[quote name='62t']also $20 at bb i think[/QUOTE]

I dont think they have free shipping, and I know they have tax.

dont have a frys in my area, which does mean i wouldnt get taxed, boy oy their shipping rates SUCK.

They do mention that they offer free shipping on select products, but this aint one of them.

Why can't you just go to GS/EB and buy it there? Then there is no shipping. If you can't pay the extra ~$1.60 for tax, then buy a used copy for $2 less.

[quote name='Jibbajaba']Why can't you just go to GS/EB and buy it there? Then there is no shipping. If you can't pay the extra ~$1.60 for tax, then buy a used copy for $2 less.[/QUOTE]

mine dont have it in stock, the game seems to have been pulled back from a lot of stores.

and bollocks to getting a used one, as a cag, i can either aim to be cheap, or be cheap to get what i pay for, that is the nature of cag and i am cag. we take no prisoners when thel ikes of a GS/EB try and charge us new game rates for a display copy that has been gutted.

It's funny because you mention Odin Sphere too. If you'd jumped on the GS GameDays when they were doing it like a month a half ago, you could have gotten the item for $19.99 + 10% off coupon. I got it for $19.32 after tax according to my receipt.

I'd recommend finding a 10% off GS coupon or something and then buying it for $19.99 plus your 10% off. I just got like three of them in the mail today, they can't be that hard to locate.

[quote name='xelement5x']It's funny because you mention Odin Sphere too. If you'd jumped on the GS GameDays when they were doing it like a month a half ago, you could have gotten the item for $19.99 + 10% off coupon. I got it for $19.32 after tax according to my receipt.

I'd recommend finding a 10% off GS coupon or something and then buying it for $19.99 plus your 10% off. I just got like three of them in the mail today, they can't be that hard to locate.[/QUOTE]

well obviously i didnt know about GS gamedays, is it a regular thing they do, or was it just a one time event? What was it anyway?

anyhoo......i missed it anyway....

they are $18 used at gamestop, i used the 20% off coupon and my edge card and got it for 12.59 last week, coupon is deal i'm afraid

bread's done
Back