Looking for a good deal on Futurama season one.

That's better than DDD's price.

You might be able to do better if you watch eBay. It has been available for $15 in the past (IIRC) so you might be able to find one on eBay for less than $20 shipped if you keep an eye out.

Sam's Club had it for around $15 along with season one of some other stuff like King of the Hill. I don't know if they still do or not though.

[quote name='cgpwns']Sam's Club had it for around $15 along with season one of some other stuff like King of the Hill. I don't know if they still do or not though.[/QUOTE]

I was there the other day and this price was still in effect, although stock was very very low.

Other than that, check www.dvdpricesearch.com

[quote name='cgpwns']Sam's Club had it for around $15 along with season one of some other stuff like King of the Hill. I don't know if they still do or not though.[/QUOTE]

Costco had it on sale awhile back too, but I don't know if they still do.

This show is on sale for $19.99 here and there. That's the price I bought mine at. I'm just waiting for a deal on the other seasons. I know that Costco had them for $19.99 also, but I didn't have money at the time.

It was also on sale at Target for $10 along with Simpsons Season 1, but it's YMMV.

Also, beerguy the quote in your sig cracked me up ;)

bread's done
Back