Looking for a good deal on Infernal Affairs Trilogy

$33.98 @ barnesandnoble.com, enter H9A4U7J for 15% off = $28.88. Add a filler to get your total up to $30 (There's quite a few books for $1.98, just go to Books > Sale Annex > All Sale Books > Sort by price). Use Paypal Checkout and receive $15 off (rebate-type thing), for a final cost of $13.88 (+ your filler) :D

[quote name='rightbackin']$33.98 @ barnesandnoble.com, enter H9A4U7J for 15% off = $28.88 (free s/h). Use Paypal Checkout and receive $15 off (rebate-type thing), for a final cost of $13.88 :D[/quote] I'd be very careful for anyone who decides to pursue this offer.

Came back b/c I forgot to mention you need to add a filler to get it to $30. (There's quite a few books for $1.98, just go to Books > Sale Annex > All Sale Books > Sort by price)

I don't know about the rebate thing, since I haven't ever done it with Paypal, so I don't know how reliable it is. But in the terms and conditions it would seem to qualify. I don't think Paypal knows how you spent your $30, it just wants you to spend your money so they can get the percentage from it when you use their checkout instead of Google or B&N's credit card accepter. But I don't have personal experience with their rebate promos, so :whistle2:s

The paypal rebate is legit. When I log into my paypal account, I see the $15 rebate there.
I am about to pull the trigger on this deal, but I would like to know if this is in DTS or not.

Can anyone confirm?

bread's done
Back