Looking for a good deal on Valkyria chronicles

ohscaryone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Been trying my local craigslist site for awhile with no luck. I am looking for a good deal on a used or even a new copy of valkyria chronicles for the PS3. If anyone knows of any store/online deals or has a copy they are willing to part with for a fair price shoot me a pm.

Thanks.

This game is worth every penny. If you still are unsure just remember that people are holding on to this game. Considering that if you want, you can still sell it for pretty much the same price you would buy it new. check out gamefaqs review for this game. pretty much all 10's.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I still waiting to get it cheap. Around $25 or less ;)[/quote]

I'm sorry, but I'd be amazed if you do. I did see a deal lately for $52ish shipped I think it was which I was surprised by. If it helps I know my Toys R Us has a couple, IIRC they do the B2G1 ussually May and September? That may be your best bet for getting it

Ive been watching Ebay for it also. I am trying to get one for anywhere between $35-$45 if at all possible.

I was intrigued by the demo and with the lack of JRPGs for the PS3 right now (currently working on Eternal Sonata) I figure this game might just give me my fix until some of the ones coming out later this year hit the shelves.

let me tell you, the game is amazing, the first 2 chapters are a bit slow, but chapter 3 is like BOOM, it gets good, real fast! One of the best RPGs ive played... i'd put it above FF12 personally and on par with FFtactics (my former favorite).

I'd recommend picking it up full price, so that SEGA sees a bit of interest and keeps bringing games like this over. worth every penny (got mine with a 12% off Bbuy reward coupon thingy in the mail, worth it)

I was trying to wait it out too, but I couldn't find it anywhere used. I finally nabbed it for $55, it's a really good game, and I see why it's hard to get it cheap (for now, anyways). I wish I could point you in the right direction, but it sounds like Valkyria Chronicles will be hard to get for cheap for a while.

Everyone is right about this game. I bit using a 10% coupon at BB. I'd be still playing it but f'in Killzone and it's multiplayer got me to put it on a back burner for now. Currently on Chapter 5.

If anyone lives near Huntington Station, LI the Best Buy there is clearancing the lot of them for $30 instead of $60. No joke.

Time to make some friends with Long Island CAGs...and fast. I doubt they have any left by now!

[quote name='Kapwanil']If anyone lives near Huntington Station, LI the Best Buy there is clearancing the lot of them for $30 instead of $60. No joke.

Time to make some friends with Long Island CAGs...and fast. I doubt they have any left by now![/quote]

When did you check and how many were left when you left?

[quote name='Kapwanil']If anyone lives near Huntington Station, LI the Best Buy there is clearancing the lot of them for $30 instead of $60. No joke.

Time to make some friends with Long Island CAGs...and fast. I doubt they have any left by now![/QUOTE]

Some CAG with a reward zone/gamer's club account near LI could do well buying them all to sell here for cost + shipping + extra. I know I'd be in line to buy/trade for one.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']When did you check and how many were left when you left?[/quote]

Here's what I observed when I was at that Best Buy this week...

[Sunday] 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM :: 6 Copies on Clearance Shelf
[Tuesday] 2:15 PM - 2:35 PM :: 2 Copies on Clearance Shelf (After I bought one)

The likelihood that there are any left is fairly slim, given that we were hit with a foot of snow on Monday and not too many, if any, people were out and about.

bread's done
Back