Looking for a good Nintendo Wavebird deal...

[quote name='twiztidjester']The older wavebirds are 17.88 at CC[/quote]

what do you mean by older?

[quote name='2poor'][quote name='twiztidjester']The older wavebirds are 17.88 at CC[/quote]

what do you mean by older?[/quote]

I'd also like to know which are the "Older" Wavebirds.

I'm guessing he means the "grey" version, versus the more recently released "platinum" version.

Other than the color, they are the same.

[quote name='Josef']Next time KMart runs it's weekend 50% off sale the Wavebird/Metroid Prime combo will be $19.99.[/quote]

That's where I picked up mine.

[quote name='chunk'][quote name='twiztidjester']The older wavebirds are 17.88 at CC[/quote]

They are!?

That is news to me.[/quote]

Older one's have the triangular side packages. They are really old and if you find them consider yourself extremely lucky. This is YMMV because they are hard to find.

[quote name='Josef']Next time KMart runs it's weekend 50% off sale the Wavebird/Metroid Prime combo will be $19.99.[/quote]

Any idea when that'll be?

[quote name='Zon27'][quote name='chunk'][quote name='twiztidjester']The older wavebirds are 17.88 at CC[/quote]

They are!?

That is news to me.[/quote]

Older one's have the triangular side packages. They are really old and if you find them consider yourself extremely lucky. This is YMMV because they are hard to find.[/quote]

triangular side packages? can you explain this with more detail?

[quote name='S1lentTwo'][quote name='Josef']Next time KMart runs it's weekend 50% off sale the Wavebird/Metroid Prime combo will be $19.99.[/quote]

Any idea when that'll be?[/quote]

Well, they've done the sale at least once a month since December so I would wager sometime in March. Somebody usually posts about it a couple of days before it starts.

but they also don't restock very much and its very much YMMV you're best bet outside of ebay/trading... CC 18 bucks.. or GS used.. 18 bucks.. either way..

bread's done
Back