Looking for a good online bookstore

Ultimate Matt X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Anyone have any recommendations for a good online bookstore with a good variety and cheap prices? I'm not looking to use Amazon because they tend to mangle every book they send me and I know about Barnes & Noble and such, but I was hoping someone had a recommendation. I needs to carry more than just graphic novels though.

gohastings.com has a shit ton of used books of all types. Prices can be hit or miss. Condition is usually always good enough to read. If you're looking for collecting purposes, it might not be the best spot as books often have some kind of damage or are damaged in transit. Shipping is fairly reasonable at $0.96 per order. If you don't mind buying in bulk, they run 5 For $25 and 3 For $21 deals pretty frequently. Also some Buy 3 Get 30% Off type sales.

Hastings has new books too, but I don't usually buy new books in general.

Thanks for the information. I'm looking for new books and also a place to get used books is helpful too. Used is fine when it's just for reading, but if it's something that is a little more collectable to me that is what I need a good new books place for.

bread's done
Back