Looking for a Last Remnant strategy guide

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Is there some reason people on CAG hate GameFAQs?[/QUOTE]
I recall some people love the idea of being able to thumb through a guide during gaming, or during a restroom break.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Is there some reason people on CAG hate GameFAQs?[/QUOTE]Besides the usual comments about their forums being an insane asylum, no reason that I can think of. The OP asked where he could find it, I gave him an option. He didn't ask for a GameFAQs link.

[quote name='eau']I recall some people love the idea of being able to thumb through a guide during gaming, or during a restroom break.[/QUOTE]Both good reasons in my book.

Thank you shrike4242 and eau :)
@ MrNewz : I use GameFAQs, but my PC is not terribly close to my console, and I'm not buying a laptop for another few months. A guide is just convenient :]

Apparently, since my post earlier last week, they pennied out at Gamestop. You may want to check at a local Gamestop to see if you can find one, or check the Trading Forum for CAGs wanting to sell/trade one.

Hey, I'm a little late to the thread, but I recently played through and beat Last Remnant. (LOVED it, by the way, I got a 1000/1000 on it!)

The guide isn't a bad idea, the maps are really, really helpful, but honestly, I found http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Remnant_Wiki_-_The_Last_Remnant_Guide to be the absolute best resource. They have tons more information about bosses and party members than the guide does. There's a lot of stuff you can miss in the game, but between the Wikia and the Guide, you should be fine.

Also, if you're still unable to find a copy of the guide, PM me and I'll mail you mine. I'm not using it anymore, and it takes up a lot of real estate on my coffee table.

bread's done
Back