Looking for a MySpace Profile Pimper

mbartholow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey gang,

I've been running the MySpace for the film discussed here.

It has grown larger than I imagined and I'm interested in finding someone to pimp out the layout. We're looking for something clean and integrated and are open to any ideas.

Due to our pitiful Indie film budget, this is not a paying gig. Anyone who helps will be paid in swag, praise, and a really great resume item. You will have helped with the national launch of a feature film!

If interested, email michaelb at reddoorsthemovie.com and have a sample layout available.

Using google, you can find the code need to change your myspace colors, etc. Be careful though, some websites have code with malicious javascripts embeded in it...They will try to trick you into adding it to your myspace profile.

You should find someone that knows Cascadding Style sheets and have him/her look at it for you..

[quote name='Xevious']Using google, you can find the code need to change your myspace colors, etc. Be careful though, some websites have code with malicious javascripts embeded in it...They will try to trick you into adding it to your myspace profile.

You should find someone that knows Cascadding Style sheets and have him/her look at it for you..[/QUOTE]
Yeah, just google what you're looking for and you'll find plenty.

Just watched the trailer. I really liked it. Have you considered having it open at other theatres? We have a very nice indie theatre here that I go to alot. I'd def. see it.

How are you involved with this btw? Just online stuff?

[quote name='jPoD']Just watched the trailer. I really liked it. Have you considered having it open at other theatres? We have a very nice indie theatre here that I go to alot. I'd def. see it.

How are you involved with this btw? Just online stuff?[/QUOTE]

I helped edit the film, street team for festivals and online stuff.

NY is first, then expanding to LA, SF, Chi, and hopefully more! The movie business is very fickle, it is a miracle that we even get to open in a real theater in NY (for an indie funded and produced film, that's the holy grail), so don't feel bad if we don't make it to you. Remember us come DVD time though!

Thanks for the google advice guys, I'm capable of doing the color changes, etc. but would really love a versed CSS pro to pitch in and make a cool custom layout that used our digital assests to their fullest. Our strategy through two summer's worth of festival runs and now a theatrical debut has been: Look like you belong there. Any MySpace pimping would add to that greatly.

You guys rock for reading and responding. Makes me proud to be a CAG.

bread's done
Back