Looking for a new tablet

wildthing2022000

CAGiversary!
My old tablet is getting a bit squeezed on memory thanks to ASUS not updating it higher than lolipop and making it unrootable. So I'm looking for a new one that has a lot more memory and/or an OS that actually allows apps to be installed on the SD card instead of a part of one.

Looking for a good mid range priced(sub-$500) gaming tablet that can hold more than 4 games that will be supported with updates or at least rooted.

Looking at the Fire 10 with 64 GB and the New Ipod with 128 GB. Is there anything else I should be looking at even a refurbished older model.

Writing this on a Fire 10, performance is good but not great. Installed Crusaders of Light to test out Diablo Immortal, auto detects to medium settings. I'm happy enough at the $99 price, don't know if that's performance you're ok with. SD slot is touchy. I wrecked a card by putting it in wrong, although that's mostly on me.

Writing this on a Fire 10, performance is good but not great. Installed Crusaders of Light to test out Diablo Immortal, auto detects to medium settings. I'm happy enough at the $99 price, don't know if that's performance you're ok with. SD slot is touchy. I wrecked a card by putting it in wrong, although that's mostly on me.
By any chance can Google play be installed?

It's easy to install google play on any of the kindles. But every now and then an update will break it and it will need to be reinstalled.

bread's done
Back