Looking for a Pokewalker. Have a couple of older games to trade.

darklordxero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
An odd request, yes, but hey :D

I haven't got much that I haven't sold yet, but I've got:

Super Mario All Stars (SNES)
Knights of the Round (SNES)
The Legend of Zelda, gold cart (NES, paint has started to wear a bit)
Grandia 2 (Dreamcast, I'd prefer if you kicked in a couple extra bucks for this one due to its value)

Thanks for looking!

[quote name='BIG5']Put it through the wash already? (or did you drop it in the toilet?) Didn't you read the warning?[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten HG or SS yet, and may not ever.

But dammit, I always wanted a Squirtle or Blastoise virtual pet back in the day when Pikachu was getting all the attention, and now I finally can have one!

[quote name='darklordxero']I haven't gotten HG or SS yet, and may not ever.

But dammit, I always wanted a Squirtle or Blastoise virtual pet back in the day when Pikachu was getting all the attention, and now I finally can have one![/QUOTE]

The Pokewalker is only compatible with SoulSilver and HeartGold, so I'm not sure how you could do that without access to one of them. I haven't fired mine up yet, but I don't think there are any pre-loaded Pokemon on it.

[quote name='KillerRamen']The Pokewalker is only compatible with SoulSilver and HeartGold, so I'm not sure how you could do that without access to one of them. I haven't fired mine up yet, but I don't think there are any pre-loaded Pokemon on it.[/QUOTE]

This. There is currently no way to communicate with the Pokewalker aside from the SoulSilver and HeartGold carts themselves. There are no preloaded Pokemon and you can't even get it to count steps without registering it to a game first.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back