Looking for a really good PC gaming/tech site.

[quote name='dustdust']http://www.tomshardware.com/

Very good website that includes up-to-date information about past, current and future PC products including motherboards, CPUs, and GPUs. It also has some useful benchmarks comparing different GPUs with various games.[/QUOTE]

yeah they will definitely tell you what all the best components for your computer are based on extensive benchmarks of who paid them the most advertising dollars in the past month.

I really enjoy the biased reviews and news of all the upcoming latest products they are paid to advertise!

the forums on tomshardware are better than the site itself. There are some great articles about components and best for your money etc - I use those when I want do to some upgrading. Other than that, there isn't much of anything out there great because almost every site is paid by some advertiser to push their stuff and nothing is independently reviewed.

I used to like 1up.com but that's trash. Gametrailers used to be good but that's all dumb. IGN is all advertisements now. Just use google or bing when you want to know about something in particular.

bread's done
Back