Looking for a really nice looking hd game

UnicornBang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I bought a new monitor and video card. Looking for a really nice hd game or old school game converted to hd. Anyone know if Sonic 4 looks really nice? I know this is a random post. Just want a fun vivid gaming experience.

It looks like something similar to what I am looking for. Just never been a Rayman fan. Plus 30 bucks seems pricey. But I am not opposed to paying that much.

Do not buy Sonic 4. Terrible game, buy Sonic Generations instead.

The Walking Dead has a pretty cool style where the graphics are suppose to be comicbook style. Certainly entertaining too.

I was going to recommend Sonic Generations. Nice looking game (I think it might even have a 3D mode) and old school style game play. Not sure what type of games you are into. I played some Metro 2033 and was pretty impressed with the graphics. Sleeping Dogs also looks very nice and vivid (GTA Style game, currently around $13 bucks on Green Man Gaming).

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath also got an HD remake recently and you might be able to find it cheap in the trade forum since it was in an indie bundle.

I'd suggest you check the trade forums on here for Metro 2033 (great looking game, really nice particle effects), and S.T.A.L.K.E.R: SOC (doesnt look great vanilla, but with the complete mod it looks and plays very well). Bother should be available for like $3 I'd imagine because they were just in a bundle. I'd also suggest Trine or Trine 2 for really colorful, vivid backgrounds and 2d platforming, and I think both can be had for very cheap in the trade thread too

Witcher 2. It can still destroy my computer, even though it's only up to DX9. Also, Crysis 1, and less so, Crysis 2. Metro 2033 is another good one, though that's mostly dark and underground. Far Cry 3 apparently looks amazing. Same with Assassin's Creed 3. Apparently i should be able to play that on Max, but on consoles Ass Creed 3 is set to the lowest settings :p. For an open world game, the environments in Sleeping Dogs look really good. And of course, if you want a really pretty shooter try Battlefield 3.

That's all i can think of when it comes to really good looking games.

Why didn’t you trying mysterious full free New York murdered game. I have tremendous fun from the game. You can try it to your pc and enjoy yourself as a real NY detector.

bread's done
Back