Looking for a replacement Rock Band Pedal/some thing to fix my broekn one. Help!

How long have you had it? If it's been less than 60 days you just go through EA to get a replacement. You should also google around for a metal pedal, whether you get a replacement or not, because the thing is flimsy and guaranteed to break again.

Or if you want to go all out you can mod a real bass pedal and never worry about the P.o.S. that comes with the game.

The official Rock Band support forum is really the best place to find the kind of info you want.

I found a piece of plywood at Home Depot...about 11" x 5"...and taped it right over the entire pedal section. Used a ton of packing tape to lock it on there and now it plays great and can take a lot of abuse.

[quote name='Malik112099']EA will replace it for free...[/quote]

I'd rather not get another flimsy pedal that'll just break again and again. I'm a pretty intense drummer and it won't last long.

Another fix I herd of is real simple. Find a music store or some place online that sells electronic drum kits. Just buy the pedal for it, get a audio converter that goes from big connection to small connection for the Drums, and you got a shiny new kick petal and will stand up to most anything.

bread's done
Back