Looking for a t-shirt site

Uneetee is also a nice site, but its unfortunate that they switched from a new shirt a day to one new shirt every week.

Still, they have some nice shirts and occasionally good deals

Also, on shirt.woot at the top right of the site, they showcase a new shirt site or have a side deal listed. Sometimes the side deal is decent, other times meh.

[quote name='Foo228']Thanks for posting teefury.com, Kerig. I'm tired of the "cartoony" look of shirt.woot[/quote]

I agree completely. The only shirts I've ever bought from woot have been on the weekends.

[quote name='Foo228']Guess I was wrong...(look at today's image)[/quote]
yeah that's pretty tight compared to the past few months

EDIT: I didn't see www.threadless.com mentioned, they got some pretty cool designs

[quote name='shadowkast']
EDIT: I didn't see www.threadless.com mentioned, they got some pretty cool designs[/QUOTE]

I've never bought anything from Threadless but is everything they sell a limited edition item or something? I've tried buying shirts from them 3 or 4 times when they had sales but everything I wanted was sold-out. It was really aggravating.

[quote name='Watchman']I love the community at Threadless-- I'm going to be submitting a design soon and hopefully rake in a decent sized check.[/quote]
let us know, get some CAG support/votes
[quote name='norkusa']I've never bought anything from Threadless but is everything they sell a limited edition item or something? I've tried buying shirts from them 3 or 4 times when they had sales but everything I wanted was sold-out. It was really aggravating.[/quote]
scroll down a bit and they a daily design in limited sizes for $9 (not sure about shipping but not bad overall

bread's done
Back