Looking for a TREAMCAST

dios

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
The portable Dreamcast, also known as the Treamcast. Anyone own one or know where i can find a new one for cheap? I try ebay but its always at 299.99 ,pretty expensive, i want to go on the road with my consoles, Mostly the dreamcast, anyone know of a solution? also does the dreamcast have a Car adapter made for it?

[quote name='dios']The portable Dreamcast, also known as the Treamcast. Anyone own one or know where i can find a new one for cheap? I try ebay but its always at 299.99 ,pretty expensive, i want to go on the road with my consoles, Mostly the dreamcast, anyone know of a solution? also does the dreamcast have a Car adapter made for it?[/QUOTE]

No, but if you want a car adapter, goto toys r us, then the accessories wall, and they have a game in verter which works very well and gets like 200 watts, meaning it also works with the ps2, GC, xbox etc

he has like ten of them, thanks alot for that post! ill see if my friend can buy me one off him on ebay, also, i needed this for the long trip to a fighting game tourny in augest, like 6 hours away, 5 of us in the car, would be nice to practice up on the way there

bread's done
Back