Looking for a very affordable copy of Super Mario 64 DS

SonicPower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well, I would like to own this title for my DS Lite though I feel it is not worth it due to the current marketprice and controls. However, I do want to complete my collection of portable Mario games. I do have all of them except that one. If anyone is willing to sell or direct me to a site that sells it at a decent price, I would greatly appreciate your help.

I play without using the touch screen and find it perfectly fine.

I'm sure one of the Google $10 off $20 sites will have it brand new, making your final price around $20-23.

[quote name='espy605']I play without using the touch screen and find it perfectly fine.

I'm sure one of the Google $10 off $20 sites will have it brand new, making your final price around $20-23.[/quote]
Unfortunately, BestPrices.com is currently out of stock.

Hmm... any other suggestions?

Check the links below (if you don't mind used, if you do, just ignore)

http://product.half.ebay.com/Super-Mario-64-DS_W0QQtgZinfoQQprZ43611020

Usually can find one there for around 18-20 shipped in like new condition.

http://video-games.attr-search.ebay...QQpfidZ1413QQpfmodeZ2QQsacatZQ2d100QQsbrsrtZl

I know a lot of people are anti-ebay/paypal but there are a lot of great deals to be had. (Just watch for those bastards who charge $10 for the game and $25 for shipping)

Note: I bought a copy still in shrinkwrap from Ebay for 19.50 shipped. Just keep looking you'll find an appealing price somewhere.

Hope this helped.

Thanks for your help.

I always check Half, Ebay, and Amazon before I post. :)

So, hm. Part of me wants it, but another part of me says that I don't need it.

What's so good about Super Mario 64 DS anyway? I know now each character has a special ability, which changes the gameplay a bit. However, is it really worth buying this game again? I have played it countless times on my N64 to the point where I just don't even play it any more.

[quote name='SonicPower']Thanks for your help.

I always check Half, Ebay, and Amazon before I post. :)

So, hm. Part of me wants it, but another part of me says that I don't need it.

What's so good about Super Mario 64 DS anyway? I know now each character has a special ability, which changes the gameplay a bit. However, is it really worth buying this game again? I have played it countless times on my N64 to the point where I just don't even play it any more.[/QUOTE]

I would say to pass on the game. There just isn't enough there to justify the purchase if you have completed the original multiple times.

i got mine on ebay for about 10 bucks before the game went back up in price. Be patient, and just keep looking i suppose

Id be willing to part with mine for 20

bread's done
Back