Looking For A Wireless Gamecube Controller

$32.00 shipped in very good condition from my collection (pm me). Almost impossible to find new, unless you are willing to pay the hefty ebay prices.

check out amazon they have really good prices!

2 new from $119.94 17 used from $23.90

tiger.jpg

[quote name='Shinok88']check out amazon they have really good prices!

2 new from $119.94 17 used from $23.90

[/quote]
New from $119.94 lol...and then the others are 'Used-Acceptable'...come on, please. I think someone is plugging their own listing. Not that I wasn't doing that myself, but let's get real.

I was going to offer you one, but the deals at Amazon appear very reasonable. BUT I would not want this shipped in a bubble mailer (should be shipped in small box).

Also, every now and then GStop has them used for $17.99, so you might take a few minutes and call nearby store (no way to search for this as it is grouped with other "like" controllers and you want the Wavebird ... oh and if they have one, ask them to make sure it has the batter cover before you ask for it to be held.

Personally, I would not go third party with this...

I've stumbled upon three of them (all Platinum) at GS over the past couple of months. My first one was $11ish after 20% coupon and Edge. :)

[quote name='JJSP']I've stumbled upon three of them (all Platinum) at GS over the past couple of months. My first one was $11ish after 20% coupon and Edge. :)[/quote]If I remember right, GS doesn't have a separate SKU for Wavebirds vs. 3rd party controllers, so if you find a Wavebird there you end up with a lucky find.

[quote name='"classact"']A 3rd party one would be fine also[/quote]
Considering that, I would recommend the Thrustmaster. Amazon has it for $19.99.
LINK
I use mine about as much as I use my wavebird.

[quote name='shrike4242']If I remember right, GS doesn't have a separate SKU for Wavebirds vs. 3rd party controllers, so if you find a Wavebird there you end up with a lucky find.[/QUOTE]
You are correct. The SKU is just generic "Wireless Gamecube Controller" for $17.99. I've also seen them bagged as "Nintendo Gamecube Controller", which makes it $14.99. Pretty hit or miss, but definitely worth looking into.

bread's done
Back