Looking For Advice On DS Games!

MrBigShot

CAG Veteran
Hi Guys, So I was cleaing out my closet (ala Eminem =)) and I found something Interesting and that was my DS LITE!, I have no games for it except pokemon Diamond.

So I Am now in college with a lot of free time in between classes and am interested in picking up 3-4 DS games. I like to play the Pokemon, Zelda and Dragon Quest games. Does anyone have any recommendations on any semi New games like those I listed?
(P.S. I don't want heart gold and etc.)

Thanks To Everyone In Advace

I don't think bumping the thread after 10 minutes was really necessary. :lol:

Dragon Quest IV and V aren't "new" but they are if you haven't played them before. And you'll probably enjoy Rocket Slime. Retro Game Challenge has an imitation old-school Dragon Quest game in it.

Beyond those, there are plenty of fantastic games (RPGs and otherwise) that aren't really in the vein of those you mentioned that are worth taking a chance on.

Try Brain Age 2, it sounds like you need it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that you're stupid, just that a game like that will help you remember the fact that you left a $100+ item in your closet for the past 2 years...

Also: Picross 3D.

not a rpg game

but try

Puzzler world its around 3o to 60 hours to complete the main play (it has like 560 different puzzle games)

Very good deal for the price (i think its like 17 at amazon)

one of the best if not the Best game of its type

Monster racer is another good pokemon clone

Dragon quest Joker is a good game (old but good) monster breeding game

if i had to go somewhere for a week and could not switch out Ds games and could only take 3 games

1... Puzzler world
2... monster racer (or any other pokemon game)
3... Dragon quest 5 (or if you could hold out for another month dragon quest 9 hits JULY 11

bread's done
Back