Looking for an 26" - 32" HDTV under $500!

if you live in florida or georgia you should go to brandsmart. Craigslist is great, so is best buy and circuit city both have those size tv's under 500 bucks

dead pixels are a pain but my lcd doesn't have motion blur. and plasma you have to worry about burn in. especially with one the cheap. you get what you pay for.

olevia and visio and alot of new name brands coming up in the world are doing good but you really cant go wrong with well known name brands that have been out for years..
i wish there was a list but here are my favs from best to OK in the (TV HDTV WORLD)
SONY ~BEST EVER~
SAMSUNG ~VERY VERY NICE ALMOST LEGENDARY~
PANASONIC ~SWEET KICK ASS TV~
SHARP ~which in many levels is like the twin cousin of samsung~
PIONEER ~they can make a awesome sound system why not TV?~
LG ~owning this TV in your life is good~

STAY AWAY FROM
POLAROIDS
Philips ~I OWN ONE STILL BUT I DONT LIKE IT~
MAGNOVOX -MAGNA NO!!
APEX - ~THEY STARTED OFF STRONG AND SOMEWHERE IN THERE LINE THEY WENT INTO CHEAP PARTS SO AVOID~
VIEWSONIC ~im not impressed maybe 1 or 2 good monitors but not a TV
ZENITH - im still using one but this company doesn't seem to be going anywhere and yet its not my preference guess im tired of it~

then u got the Ehh decents Visio ~cheap but alright
Olevia which is sold like at every sam's and walmart

if u wanna throw away 500 on those save your cash raise 200 bucks more and get something that will last a good 5-10 yrs a bargain price for awesome 32 inch is ---> 600-700$ THATS THE GOAL!!

[quote name='foxmatrix25']olevia and visio and alot of new name brands coming up in the world are doing good but you really cant go wrong with well known name brands that have been out for years..
i wish there was a list but here are my favs from best to OK in the (TV HDTV WORLD)
SONY ~BEST EVER~
SAMSUNG ~VERY VERY NICE ALMOST LEGENDARY~
PANASONIC ~SWEET KICK ASS TV~
SHARP ~which in many levels is like the twin cousin of samsung~
PIONEER ~they can make a awesome sound system why not TV?~
LG ~owning this TV in your life is good~

STAY AWAY FROM
POLAROIDS
Philips ~I OWN ONE STILL BUT I DONT LIKE IT~
MAGNOVOX -MAGNA NO!!
APEX - ~THEY STARTED OFF STRONG AND SOMEWHERE IN THERE LINE THEY WENT INTO CHEAP PARTS SO AVOID~
VIEWSONIC ~im not impressed maybe 1 or 2 good monitors but not a TV
ZENITH - im still using one but this company doesn't seem to be going anywhere and yet its not my preference guess im tired of it~

then u got the Ehh decents Visio ~cheap but alright
Olevia which is sold like at every sam's and walmart

if u wanna throw away 500 on those save your cash raise 200 bucks more and get something that will last a good 5-10 yrs a bargain price for awesome 32 inch is ---> 600-700$ THATS THE GOAL!![/quote]

I love my philips 46 inch LCD. What don't you like about yours?

bread's done
Back