Looking for an original Xbox

Mars10

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Looking for a deal on a used xbox. Every time i bid on one on ebay i get sniped. I just want a decent price because i refuse to get into a bidding war. So now i turn to CAG and ask, does anyone know where to get a good deal on a used xbox?

[quote name='Mars10']Looking for a deal on a used xbox. Every time i bid on one on ebay i get sniped. I just want a decent price because i refuse to get into a bidding war. So now i turn to CAG and ask, does anyone know where to get a good deal on a used xbox?[/QUOTE]

how much are you willing to spend?

post this in the trading forums...

[quote name='ITDEFX']how much are you willing to spend?

post this in the trading forums...[/quote]

Looking to get it at or lower than 50 bucks (not including shipping).

And as for the forum, sorry it was a request so i thought i would post it here.

[quote name='Mars10']Looking to get it at or lower than 50 bucks (not including shipping).

And as for the forum, sorry it was a request so i thought i would post it here.[/quote]

Nah this is an ok place for it, he just meant you may get responses better if you posted an offer there.

There is a WalMart near me that has a new one still for sale. It's $179.97 but you get a free Forza game.

I've got one I am going to sell, but it has a 120gb hd and media center, so $50 wouldn't cut it.

I don't really know of any deals for that price. I'm trying to find one for that price or less. I'm also trying to find a replacement DVD drive for one of my xboxs. The only deal I've gotten on an xbox is one for $20 from a garage sale.

bread's done
Back