Looking for an OUTSTANDING computer speaker system.

mrpotatohed

CAGiversary!
I need a little tech help here. I want a really good subwoofer/speaker system for my comp. I listen to a lot of music here and these little crappy stock speakers just dont cut it. I'm willing to spend a little more for them but I want show stopping, "OH WOW" power.

Anybody into speakers and such and can tell me what to look for and what brands are the best? thanks

I got a set of phillips from Circuit City, Two small speakers and a subwoofer. I payed like 30 bucks they sound real good.

Pfft. If you really want good sound, then don't use computer speakers at all. Run a line from your PC to a quality component stereo system. And no cheap stuff or gimmick stuff. Older speakers are best. My dad has some insane stuff...

[quote name='Ledhed']Logitech Z640 5.1 system. Only $80, and it rocks my world.[/quote]

huh I only got mine for 50 with s&h included :?

btw anyone know if this speaker support EAX or advanced stuff besides dolby digital? Or does it only matter for the sound card? I'm not sure if both the sound card and the speakers need to be EAX compatible in order to get that fuction.

bread's done
Back