looking for any deals on a PSP Mem Card 4 gig

i saw in the local Radioshack (not sure about it being national) ad that the Sandisk Pro Duo 4GB is going for $35, that's not too shabby

yeah, radioshack has deals on these like bi-weekly. Also, check the staples/bb/cc ads. i got a 4gig one on ebay for like 25 a while ago too, so you might want to check there.

Before people go running off to Radio Shack, the $35 San Disk card is for a SDHC card, not a Pro Duo. The 4G Pro Duo San Disk is on sale for $50.

staples will have the sandisk Ultra II 4gb MS for 40 dollars instant rebates (aka no rebates) for the week of the 17th.

[quote name='kosmos13x']staples will have the sandisk Ultra II 4gb MS for 40 dollars instant rebates (aka no rebates) for the week of the 17th.[/QUOTE]
Where did you hear this? Link?

Thanks

[quote name='kosmos13x']staples will have the sandisk Ultra II 4gb MS for 40 dollars instant rebates (aka no rebates) for the week of the 17th.[/quote]

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Where did you hear this? Link?

Thanks[/quote]
Yes,I would also like to know.

Whatever you do, don't buy it from ebay. Most of the time the memory stick is a fake. I learned that the hard way =\. Bought 2 from different sellers and they were both fake. If you're going for the cheapest memory stick just try local retailers or sites like buy.com or frys.

SaraAB: If they are indeed on sale at Staples this week, the sale should be reflected online as well.

I just picked up a 4GB SanDisk Pro Duo from the closeout at CompUSA. The markdowns are now at 60-80% off. Memory cards are currently at 60%, and it was originally $100, so I got it for $40. At the CompUSA here, the discounts will be 70-90% on Sat, and then maybe higher on Sunday when they close for good, so it might be worth people's time to check it out over the weekend.

The compusa's are gone here

Staples website is showing a price of 63.xx for the sandisk 4gb memory stick pro duo for me.

Wow, I was just looking for a deal on a 4GB earlier today. Thank jebus for CAG.

I've been using the included 256 MB or whatever it is and finally want to get something decent.

I just went to Costco and got a 4 gb for $36.99. Was $56.99 but because of instant rebate they took off $20. Cheapest I've seen so far.

By the way, it's a Sandisk Ultra II.

I bought mine the other day, can't wait I actually only have a 64 MB card in my PSP right now. :lol:

And I've had it for like 2 years, also my PSP is now 1.5. ;) ;)

bread's done
Back