Looking for Ar Tonelico "Brand New and Factory Sealed"

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Was wondering if any CAGers have extra copies of the game brand new and factory sealed for it's MSRP price or a little higher or if they know any websites that sell the game?. I searched ebay, but won't pay the extortion prices there, and I searched my entire town and so far nothing :(, was wondering if any CAGers would be willing to part with the game brand new for a reasonable price, if no new games are found, than I'd be willing to buy it possibly Used with the artbook, but first I hope somebody has it brand new for a reasonable price with or without the artbook.

[quote name='NolbertoS']Was wondering if any CAGers have extra copies of the game brand new and factory sealed for it's MSRP price or a little higher or if they know any websites that sell the game?. I searched ebay, but won't pay the extortion prices there, and I searched my entire town and so far nothing :(, was wondering if any CAGers would be willing to part with the game brand new for a reasonable price, if no new games are found, than I'd be willing to buy it possibly Used with the artbook, but first I hope somebody has it brand new for a reasonable price with or without the artbook.[/QUOTE]

Is this game rare all of a sudden? I still see it at various Best Buys for $49.99.

[quote name='Josef']Is this game rare all of a sudden? I still see it at various Best Buys for $49.99.[/QUOTE]

I'd say so. I've never seen it in a store besides 1 copy at a Gamestop.

I bought it at release and opened it to play. Had to buy it from a Buy Back Games cause couldn't find it any where else and GameStop's only got one copy and after going 0/2 at GS I said screw it and gave the independant guys my $50.

Ar Tonelico is getting more and more harder to find as time flies by. Rosenqueen, aka, Nippon Iche official website stop carry this game.

It must sold pretty bad to get that outcome.

Geez, i saw this game new for months at local stores, and always thought "ill buy it eventually, not a must have" thinking it wouldnt go all rare suddenly!

Bah! i should have bought it when i had the chance! lol

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Is this game even any good though?[/QUOTE]
I remember quiting after a while cause I didn't feel like putting up with the bore quest & was getting side-tracked with other games. Art was kinda nice and gameplay was innovative but not really a lot of fun.

bread's done
Back