Looking for b&m deals on PSP or PSP Go.

Nemocat

CAGiversary!
I have had no luck finding PSP Go's at any Sears. Are there any other places to check? I would like to keep it to $125 or less. I'm in Indiana, if that helps.

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate it.

I know some Radioshacks might still have some. They were clearanced out a while ago. Try checking there. Other than that I don't know where else.

I wish to thank everyone for their suggestions on finding a PSP Go. I'm still looking btw and any further help will be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='Nemocat']I have had no luck finding PSP Go's at any Sears. Are there any other places to check? I would like to keep it to $125 or less. I'm in Indiana, if that helps.

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZombieToast']Be sure to check Sears for PSP Go. You don't have much chance of finding one, but if you do, you can get it as low as $50.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

OP, try eBay or Cowboom.com

I'm having no luck at all, either. I've been trying to track down a 2000 series Metallic Blue in mint condition and any of the red ones (2000 and 3000 series). Used, obviously.

Any blowout deals on the PSP-3000? Looking for one as a backup in case mine ever dies. With all these UMD games I'd be screwed.

bread's done
Back