Looking for BAWLS cheap

LiquidKil

CAGiversary!
Heard about this drink from some of my LAN buddies and I figure I'd give it a try. I'm looking to but a case of it but I'd prefer to keep the cost at 40 dollars or less. I'm in Orange County, SoCal so if there is a local place you know that will sell this stuff in bulk for cheap, let me know.

Only problem with think geek is that shipping is gonna cost almost as much as the actual case. So the total is around 55-60 dollars.

Yeah, what the hell? I ordered from thinkgeek.com (live in Socal as well) and the total came out to be around $37 after shipping. There's no way it would be $55-60.

Around here i know that Compusa carries the individual bottles of it and some gas stations i dont know where you can buy cases though.

If you have a local Beverages and More they sell the individuals, and can get you a case...but there is no case discount so you end up paying about the same amount that you would with ThinkGeek after shipping.

I was looking all over to try bawls also..
Finally found it at 7-11.

It SUCKS!! Horrible.. tastes like Zima but WORSE.
Plus I think I read somewere that the caffine content wasn't even that high. It didn't juice me up any..

I wouldn't waste your money.
Get a case of Red Bull instead. Now if I drink two red bulls, I am fired up....

-Mike

bread's done
Back