Looking for Bawls

I'm gonna leave this one alone...

LOL

I've never had that stuff....it must be good if you're willing to buy by the case...

Bawls is insanely good, I would drink it forever it if wasnt so high priced. Aside from Comp USA, I've never seen it in a b&m store. 7-11 and some convience stores (around here anyway) carry it but only in single bottles, for like $2 each. Some online stores carry it, but shipping may kill it. If I remember correctly, www.thinkgeek.com and www.xoxide.com used to carry cases.

I need to get me some now... cravings...

Greatest energy drink. I've only found singles at my local 7-11 and I think they're going to stop carrying it also. Does Trader Joes/Wild Oats carry it?

[quote name='xdl']Bawls is insanely good, I would drink it forever it if wasnt so high priced. Aside from Comp USA, I've never seen it in a b&m store. 7-11 and some convience stores (around here anyway) carry it but only in single bottles, for like $2 each. Some online stores carry it, but shipping may kill it. If I remember correctly, www.thinkgeek.com and www.xoxide.com used to carry cases.

I need to get me some now... cravings...[/quote]

do any of the sites that accept google checkout and the google code carry bawls like buy.com or other sites?

Beverages and More sells it, and you might be able to order a case through them. Last time I bought a case was through Thinkgeek, but that was years ago and I don't remember what it cost.

THATS WHAT SHE SAID.

oh god, i'm sorry. it had to be said.

i have no helpful advice, but i know they sell it at our on campus convenience store here at UConn.

Yeah I was able to get it from my local store for 21.00 for a 24 pack case........maybe I can get them to carry it again,but I think that the price would be around 28.00 a case now

My store has it, we get it from a premium beverage distrubutor (they also do jones sodas and a few others) Check places that stock jones soda, and ask them if their distributor can also get them bawls. odds are good that they could special order you a case for a reasonable price.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']I just bought a case of bawls from my local ind comp store, but they are not gonna carry it anymore. So does anyone know where I can buy some bawls by the case for cheap?[/QUOTE]

did you try checking there website http://www.bawls.com/locator/store.php it might help you narrow down a store or a local distributor.

I can see if i can hook you up with some Bawls. The Dollar Store buy my house sells them 2 for a dollar. And They are still the best. So you better believe when i walk out with 2 cases lol.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I can see if i can hook you up with some Bawls. The Dollar Store buy my house sells them 2 for a dollar. And They are still the best. So you better believe when i walk out with 2 cases lol.[/quote]

What is this dollar store called?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']What is this dollar store called?[/QUOTE]

Most dollar stores around me are called "Dollar store." Except for one thats called "Everything .99 cents or less." What I think so funny about that is they have a ad for Tropacaina juice in the front window that says $1.09

btw OP I've only seen them at Compusa, and a few convince stores. Never tried it though, I'm not into energy drinks.

Is the stuff in the cans the same as the stuff in the bottle? If so, they are all over the place here in WA.

EDIT: I just checked "BevNET" (a beverage review site) and to answer my own question, the stuff in the can is the same as the bottle, only in a larger 16oz size.

[quote name='CitizenB']Most dollar stores around me are called "Dollar store." Except for one thats called "Everything .99 cents or less." What I think so funny about that is they have a ad for Tropacaina juice in the front window that says $1.09

btw OP I've only seen them at Compusa, and a few convince stores. Never tried it though, I'm not into energy drinks.[/quote]

There's Dollar General, .99 cent only stores, Dollar Tree, etc. That's what I meant.

[quote name='CitizenB']Most dollar stores around me are called "Dollar store." Except for one thats called "Everything .99 cents or less." What I think so funny about that is they have a ad for Tropacaina juice in the front window that says $1.09

btw OP I've only seen them at Compusa, and a few convince stores. Never tried it though, I'm not into energy drinks.[/QUOTE]

Hey what area of the country are you in? I might have to check out my dollar stores to see if they have any.

I live in Stroudsburg, PA. The Dollar Store i go to is .99¢ Store. They right now carry 3 of my favorite Beverages. Bawls - 2 for $1, Jone's Soda 2 for $1 and of course my favorite which is Ssipps for 1 dollar. But all the stuff is good and everything till about the end of next year. But yet u go into a normal store and they charge you up the butt for this stuff. To me i dont get it but i love it!

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I live in Stroudsburg, PA. The Dollar Store i go to is .99¢ Store. They right now carry 3 of my favorite Beverages. Bawls - 2 for $1, Jone's Soda 2 for $1 and of course my favorite which is Ssipps for 1 dollar. But all the stuff is good and everything till about the end of next year. But yet u go into a normal store and they charge you up the butt for this stuff. To me i dont get it but i love it![/quote]

Would you mind telling me where in Stroudsburg? I live about an hour away and would love to get some cheap Bawls for an upcomming lan. Also, anyone is more than welcome to come! http://www.crewcon.org Jan 5th - 6th.

Seriously, if you could tell me more info general location, address, phone, I would be indebted to you.

I finally managed to make it out the my CompuUSA and they had cases of Bawls for $17 (12 in a case). Not bad really considering the gas station wants for $2.xx for them.

[quote name='Arlss']any gas station / qfc / safeway / albertsons
www.xoxide.com (think they still sell them by the case)
GL

mm yummy[/quote]
My safeway, albertsons, and most gas stations do not carry this beverage.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I live in Stroudsburg, PA. The Dollar Store i go to is .99¢ Store. They right now carry 3 of my favorite Beverages. Bawls - 2 for $1, Jone's Soda 2 for $1 and of course my favorite which is Ssipps for 1 dollar. But all the stuff is good and everything till about the end of next year. But yet u go into a normal store and they charge you up the butt for this stuff. To me i dont get it but i love it![/quote]

Thanks for the info. I didn't think that .99 cent stores got these drinks. That incredible for Jones and bawls. I'll really have to go and see if they have any.

[quote name='varsitygamer']THATS WHAT SHE SAID.

oh god, i'm sorry. it had to be said.

i have no helpful advice, but i know they sell it at our on campus convenience store here at UConn.[/quote]
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've seen it at every gas station I've been to in the last week (which is several, believe me), but not once earlier. Some even had clings on the cooler doors, saying, "More ounces, more bounces" or something. It's probably going to be readily available everywhere in the next few weeks.

If you have a Super Target near you, they should sell them there. However, I've been only able to find the sugar-free version recently.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I live in Stroudsburg, PA. The Dollar Store i go to is .99¢ Store. They right now carry 3 of my favorite Beverages. Bawls - 2 for $1, Jone's Soda 2 for $1 and of course my favorite which is Ssipps for 1 dollar. But all the stuff is good and everything till about the end of next year. But yet u go into a normal store and they charge you up the butt for this stuff. To me i dont get it but i love it![/QUOTE]

Dude, that's an insane price. You're getting it 4X cheaper than the rest of us.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I live in Stroudsburg, PA. The Dollar Store i go to is .99¢ Store. They right now carry 3 of my favorite Beverages. Bawls - 2 for $1, Jone's Soda 2 for $1 and of course my favorite which is Ssipps for 1 dollar. But all the stuff is good and everything till about the end of next year. But yet u go into a normal store and they charge you up the butt for this stuff. To me i dont get it but i love it![/QUOTE]

It's NOT .99 cents.

99 cents or $.99.

This is Verizon all over again. :lol:

bread's done
Back