Looking for best pre-order deal on The Incredibles DVD

woobacca

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
It'll only make a few $$ difference, but I'm looking for the best pre-order deal on The Incredibles DVD (widescreen 2-disc collector's ed). Amazon has it for $17.99
(link), but FYE.COM is offering it at $14.99 after rebate (link).

If I combine the Amazon purchase with another qualifying item, I could get free shipping, but then I'll have to look for something else on which to spend the extra $7.01. On the other hand, FYE.COM has budget shipping for $1.98, bringing the total to $16.97.

Seems like FYE.COM is my cheapest option, but are they reliable? Should I pre-order this thing, or will there be even cheaper deals closer to release?

[quote name='Nephets']I'm 99 percent sure Best Buy will have it for 14.99 on the first week of release.[/quote] Most of the time they do.

Interesting... Can I get some more info on the TRU gift card and Gamestop trade-in deals? I can't find anything about these online.

Well at the cash register the sign was showing "When you preorder The Incredibles or Bambi you get a $10 TRU gift card". It was at TRU B&M.. Mm soo yea. I never heard of that GS deal though.

as for the gamestop deal, most stores don't fully know about it yet so you need to have them look it up like I did at my location. Normally they only give a months notice on movie deals.

the deal is trade any 3 DVDs for the Incredibles (the other movies that you can do are listed in another thread). You pretty much preorder it and pick up on its release date in march. They accept pretty much every major released movie i.e. the movies I used to preorder mine were Scary Movie 3, Welcome to Mooseport, and Traffic.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Best Buy currently has a $5 Digital Coupon offer. I'd preorder and get the five dollar coupon because when it's released on sale they'll automatically adjust your price. Even with tax and shipping it should be worth it.[/quote]
Awesome, this sounds like my cheapest option. I couldn't come up with three DVDs that I'd want to trade into Gamestop and don't really need the lithograph. Thanks everyone for your advice.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Disney Store will have Lithographs with preorder but it will be approx $19.99 for the DVD.[/quote]
That's how I'm going to get mine. I pre-ordered Monsters, Inc. there and got the lithographs, and I thought they looked great. I loved The Incredibles, so I'll gladly pay the extra ~$5 for the 4 lithographs.

bread's done
Back