Looking for cheap airsoft clothes

Since they're military fatigues (from your link)...wouldn't surplus stores work? Unless there's something particular about airsoft gear you'd want on..never done it.

[quote name='Psykodelik']Since they're military fatigues (from your link)...wouldn't surplus stores work? Unless there's something particular about airsoft gear you'd want on..never done it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there's anything special about airsoft gear that makes them different. Surplus stores are those stores that sell extra crap from the military right? Don't really know if I have any around me, but I'll try googling.

[quote name='Lice']http://www.airsoftpost.com this place walks the line of cheap and decent. Most of the stuff is good enough for airsoft needs.

As Psyko said, you can go to surplus shops or check out something like Cheaperthandirt.com

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Some of their stuff aren't really cheap. It's $50 for a set of clothes and their shipping really high even though I live in the same city as their store.

Might just try a surplus store now.

Airsoft is not a cheap hobby. Now compared to when it began its amazingly cheap. I guess it depends how you look at it.

My first AEG cost me $900 in 1999 and now you can get one good to go for a bit over $120.

[quote name='Lice']Airsoft is not a cheap hobby. Now compared to when it began its amazingly cheap. I guess it depends how you look at it.

My first AEG cost me $900 in 1999 and now you can get one good to go for a bit over $120.[/QUOTE]

I know it's not cheap, but I don't think the clothes should really be 50+ for a set. Shouldn't it be easy to find them for less since they're just regular military clothes?

Ohh yeah sure. If you live in the same city as that Evike there are many surplus shops around where you can get bdus "cheap". Pants and shirt are usually $15 each for the clean/ normal sizes. Just look them up!

bread's done
Back