Looking for cheap costumes and cosplay items.

Nirvanaguy777

CAGiversary!
Alright so Im attending various anime cons and halloween bashes this year around. I want to be some kind of pirate, captain marvel, king of bandits jing, captain kuro and something mystical...with a hood of some sort. Yea anyone know of any good cosplay sites and costume sites I would be very appreciative.

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

I remember being in NYC when they one of those stupid cons. We were laughing at the cosplayers. They piss me off. I wanted to go to cons back in the day when I loved anime, but the fact that I would have to be seen with people that have no shame/self-esteem, kept me from showing up.

I got into an argument with this girl near one of the cons. She was dressed up like some slut, but she was anorexic and kids were looking at her like she was a zombie.
She didnt even have tits!!!! FOR SHAME!!!! We only had a sentence or too but she blew this shit out of proportion.

turns out she has this retard web-site www.g-chan.com (she looks alot more skinny than those photos. Like crackwhore, very Emaciated) On her site she mentions the death of her mother and father and some SOB story. Thing is. she was getting into mommies minivan when I started talking to her. She put up a picture that she took of my back when i was walking away and told any anime cosplay fans to beat me up if I was seen in the NYC area again, so I looked her up, white pages and gave her a call and suggested it come down right away and It was gone the next morning.

Seems her site is gone. AWW2BAD

70-606-1.jpg

This isnt what she was wearing but it was something similar.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Alright so Im attending various anime cons and halloween bashes this year around. I want to be some kind of pirate, captain marvel, king of bandits jing, captain kuro and something mystical...with a hood of some sort. Yea anyone know of any good cosplay sites and costume sites I would be very appreciative.[/QUOTE]

Captain Marvel? Do you mean "SHAZAM" (aka Captain Marvel) from DC Comics or "Mar-Vell" (aka Captain Marvel circa 1980's) from Marvel Comics?

First off, what's your planned spending cap for each costume? I'm asking you this because you should plan to spend at least a small amount of money for the actual costume pieces or props and/or materials to make the costume(s) yourself.

Next, how detailed do you want each costume to be?

Once you specify exactly how close you want your costume to look to the way the original character's looks, then you'll have an idea of how much you'd be looking at spending. In other words, the more detailed and intricate the costume, the more it will cost.

The costs would be distributed as follows;

~ Materials

~ Someone else's time and effort, especially if you don't want to make the costume(s)/prop(s) yourself.

~ YOUR time and effort if you do want to make everything yourself.

If there's one thing that I know about cosplaying, it's the fact that it costs time, effort and money.

[quote name='GunPanther']Captain Marvel? Do you mean "SHAZAM" (aka Captain Marvel) from DC Comics or "Mar-Vell" (aka Captain Marvel circa 1980's) from Marvel Comics?

First off, what's your planned spending cap for each costume? I'm asking you this because you should plan to spend at least a small amount of money for the actual costume pieces or props and/or materials to make the costume(s) yourself.

Next, how detailed do you want each costume to be?

Once you specify exactly how close you want your costume to look to the way the original character's looks, then you'll have an idea of how much you'd be looking at spending. In other words, the more detailed and intricate the costume, the more it will cost.

The costs would be distributed as follows;

~ Materials

~ Someone else's time and effort, especially if you don't want to make the costume(s)/prop(s) yourself.

~ YOUR time and effort if you do want to make everything yourself.

If there's one thing that I know about cosplaying, it's the fact that it costs time, effort and money.[/QUOTE]

Based on my avatar you may be able to figure out which captain marvel im speaking of. Anyhow, yea Im not looking to spend too much money or do alot of work.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']A Brooklynite who's into Cosplay :whistle2:k fuggeddaboutit :twoguns: , seriously :applause: for the courage.[/QUOTE]

Ive actually never done it before, and if you read my post Im looking for halloween costumes as well.

I wouldnt really have a problem with someone dressing as a Super Hero. Mainly since superheros dont need giant foam hairdos or run around screaming BWAKA YATAI! KYAAA!!!

[quote name='danny-o']I wouldnt really have a problem with someone dressing as a Super Hero. Mainly since superheros dont need giant foam hairdos or run around screaming BWAKA YATAI! KYAAA!!![/QUOTE]

Because thats exactly what happens in every anime, especially the ones I mentioned. *Applause*:)

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I really love this site, I truely do, hopefully people like danny-o and nick mad wont turn it into another gamefaqs.[/QUOTE]

im going to laugh in your face again...

bwwwwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Because thats exactly what happens in every anime, especially the ones I mentioned. *Applause*:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for stating the obvious LOL

bread's done
Back