Looking for Cheap Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex DVD Set

rcx4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hi!

I'm looking for the Complete DVD Set of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

Thanks in advance!

**Note: I posted this thread before at 'Other Deals and Request'; I'm hoping I may have better luck here at DVD deals.

Don't know how often they do it, but got mine from DD in April for $36.17 as part of an anime sale if I remember. So you might want to hold out.

[quote name='rcx4']Thanks guys. I guess I'll wait for that DD 20% off code then. Any ideas when that's coming back?[/quote]

It should be in November / December.

Right Stuf and DD usually toss the set on sale every once in a while for $40~. Just keep your eyes open for a Manga sale at DD or the bargain bin with Right Stuf.

I believe this was part of B1G1 deal a while back on DeepDiscount. You may keep an eye out for that and see if there is anything else worth pairing it up with.

[quote name='rcx4']10/25 Sale? what does that mean?[/quote]

I think he means TRSI's 10 for $50/25 for $100 Geneon and ADV sales. I doubt that they would for this studio, and if so, it would be individual discs, of which there are 7, meaning $35 worth if you do a 10 DVD order, plus you'd also have to find 3 more discs from the same studio to add...

[quote name='qpwoeiruty']I think he means TRSI's 10 for $50/25 for $100 Geneon and ADV sales. I doubt that they would for this studio, and if so, it would be individual discs, of which there are 7, meaning $35 worth if you do a 10 DVD order, plus you'd also have to find 3 more discs from the same studio to add...[/QUOTE]

*crosses fingers*

The problem with a 10/25 sale and Ghost in the Shell is that they'll never do a Manga sale like that because Manga has so few titles (and usually they sell well). If they do a Bandai sale, it's more then likely they won't include GitS by claiming it's a dual property.

Plus it's not like these 10/25 sales happen at Right Stuf with any rhyme or reason. The one before the ADV sale was easily over a year ago while the amount of time between Geneon's 2nd sale and ADV was about four-five months apart.

[quote name='d00k']I've actually been looking for this too. Where do I get one of these 20% off codes?[/quote]
The sale is over so no code will do you any good.

I did post another thread about a 20% off at rightstuf.com, but GitS is still too expensive compared to deepdiscount..

bread's done
Back