Looking for Cheap Headphones

Ichigo1993

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
I'm in need of a pair of headphones that are cheap, but still bring in good sound quality. I need a pair for my ipod, so I'm looking for compact headphones under the price of $30.

I believe the OP mentioned Headphones...

However, the Sony MDR-EX90LP's are a great ALTERNATIVE to Headphones.

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=5620277&keywords=mdr-ex90

this seller will sell you the mdrex90 experience for 10 dollars. I have bought from this seller, and i can confirm that the earbuds are legit.
He sent me the Japanese package for mdr-ex90, brand new, etc.

You can always ask the seller if he is selling more or if he is available for business.

I hate buying headphones but one day I decided I wanted some cheap but better quality sets, so I heard about the Grado's. I bought a pair of SR60i for around $50 new and they have been a great investment. Sure people can hear what im listening too, but man do they sound awesome.

A good headset is almost a must if you want to have the best gaming experience. Most games nowadays are embedded with high definition audio effects. So in order to really enjoy the game and be in the game, you need to have a good gaming headset.

Sony MDR's earbuds for life. I've gone through 2 sets of them in about 5 years. Worth every penny. Had to buy a second set because I sucked them up in a vacuum cleaner, not because they broke.

Also Skullcandy Smokin Bud's are also pretty good almost on par with the MDR's. Sold them when I used to work for Zumiez.

Get the Koss KSC75.

They are hands down the best you can buy sound quality wise for under 20$ and more.

In fact i am listening to them now and man they are such a pleasure to listen to. They have this nice airy sound with tight bass. Also the portapros mention above are basically the darker sounding version of the ksc75 with a headband rather than clips. Overall i hear the ksc75 is the better phone although i haven't heard the portapros in a while, but places like headfi are unanimous in favor of the ksc75.

A good headset is almost a must if you want to have the best gaming experience. Most games nowadays are embedded with high definition audio effects. So in order to really enjoy the game and be in the game, you need to have a good gaming headset.

bread's done
Back