Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

could you pm me what you are looking to get for these
* 007 Goldeneye: Reloaded (sealed)
* L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (includes all DLC content released so far) (sealed)
* Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (sealed)
* Rayman: Origins (sealed)
the i presume trio of awesome deals from last years black friday sale at walmart that you still have like me
* Gears of War Triple Pack - Includes Gears of War 1 and 2 and all multiplayer bonus maps etc (sealed)
* Gears of War 3 (sealed)
* Batman: Arkham City (sealed)

* Lego - Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (digital download code - full game 6 gigs in size)
* Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year edition
* Mass Effect 2 (no case but includes gaming manual etc)
* Bayonetta (no case but includes game manual etc)

[quote name='strizay']what do you want for the 360 250GB HDD?[/QUOTE]

It's an official MS brand, not a knock off.

I am wanting $65 shipped for it.

-----------------

I am also wanting some Affliction brand shirts to add to my collection, XL size, if anyone has any that they want to trade for a game or two. Also looking for Affliction jeans waist size 34" inseam 32".

I'm not contesting you but, they're going for $50 shipped in the slim caddy. Are you willing to trade anything for it or do you just want cash?

just wondering if theres anyway you would take moneypak or amazon for the slim harddrive? as i cant use paypal. though you can use the moneypak card for paypal yourself. pm me with reply please.

[quote name='Mirpkered']I have a fe wSNES carts on my list just CML.

Bumpity Bump Bump![/QUOTE]

I might be interested in Aladdin if my little girl takes to the system like I am hoping she will. I will let you know my man, and thanks.

Anyone else have any they are willing to part with?

bread's done
Back