Looking for Cingular cell, and Wii games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this thread. GP2X is a pretty good alternative. Plus you can play SNES, Genesis and Game Boy games on it (among a shit load of other things).

PM me if you're thinking of wanting it.

Would you be willing to trade your psp for any of this?
Nintendo DS:
fat DS system
Mario64DS
Meteos
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Mario Kart DS
Metriod Prime Hunters Demo (obviously)
I also have the GBA game Golden Sun (no box or instructions)
ps2:
Kingdom Hearts
Disgaea Hour of Darkness
Xenosaga episode I
Stella Deus:Gate of Eternity
Wild Arms 3
Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits
Timesplitters
Dynasty Warriors 4
Suikoden III
GC:
GC system with 1 controller and 1 memory card
Resident Evil 4
Zelda Wind Waker
Super Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem
xbox:
SEALED Knights of the Old Republic
Halo
Halo 2

Aim:Foxxxtaarr
Email:[email protected]

BUMP!!! Hey foxxx I am going to say no. I really want some player that plays avi, and divx files or other video files.

hmmm....

my bro has that game, but i have yet to compile a list that can possibly hold a candle to the amount of *crap* i have, ranging all the way back to intellivision. I usually have the box + books for the old stuff

as far as the Sega CD stuff goes, i know its still connected to the old sega system (long one), but i had the smaller unit that connects on the side. As far as games for that one, id have to do a search to see if i still have what i used to

* : term used loosely

alright, will do :whistle2:D

my singer is bringing a drummer over tonight so we can see if hes any good. Hopefully it wont take too long (if he sucks, im just gonna get him to leave right away)

If he winds up being good, i may not have time to thoroughly go through the storage area in the basement. I will say my bro JUST moved in, and we have stuff like Virtual Boy by nintendo for trade, and things of that nature

done and done

give me about 2-3 days, and ill get my list compiled. I wish i had something to take pictures of the older games/systems, but what chu gon do

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back