Looking for deals on Xbox Live Gold and/or Points

Hostile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
I just got me a 360 and I would like to know the best place to get them or if there are deals I should wait for.

I also got screwed out of a free month of Gold membership because I made an account online beforehand so if anyone has a trial for it... please let me know.

Thank you.

3 months BTW. And look in VG deals for the Xbox live vision pack and you can pm it at best buy or CC. If you can't find the scan image, PM me and I'll email you a copy.

It is apparently out of stock.

I have a basic usage question about buying a Gold card, If I buy the 12+1 month card and not use it for maybe a month or two, there will not be a decrease in my months correct? I need to finish a PS3 game or two before I even start on 360.

[quote name='yamas']Nope, the sub doesn't start until the code is entered. And you can still use the ad to PM at BB trust me.[/quote]

Sorry, I only saw the ToysR'Us post and it said OOS so I did not understand what you were talking about for awhile. I'm looking for an online deal.

You can use them repeatedly actually. Like, I got two (one from buddy), and after the first one expired, I redeemed the second one. Just incase you need to know where to redeem.. (It took me awhile to find it, since there's a special area you can only redeem these promo codes).

Sign in to your Live Account
Go to your Xbox Dashboard
Select your Profile and press A
Go to Account Management
Then go to Modify Membership
And then, after you go to Modify Membership, it's either the first option or the second option. If you go to the first or second option, there should be another "Redeem Prepaid Code". There's actually two. One of them doesn't work.

Meijer has all general merchandise 15% off this week w/ the meijer card. Got a WoW card last night for 24.50 XBL membership would be around 40$

[quote name='Chronotrigga']You can use them repeatedly actually. Like, I got two (one from buddy), and after the first one expired, I redeemed the second one. Just incase you need to know where to redeem.. (It took me awhile to find it, since there's a special area you can only redeem these promo codes).

Sign in to your Live Account
Go to your Xbox Dashboard
Select your Profile and press A
Go to Account Management
Then go to Modify Membership
And then, after you go to Modify Membership, it's either the first option or the second option. If you go to the first or second option, there should be another "Redeem Prepaid Code". There's actually two. One of them doesn't work.[/quote]

So your saying you can use the same code 2 times?

Warning dumb question to follow..... How many years can you stack on top of each other? Next question does microsoft make diffrent 12+1 month cards for new accounts vs. accounts that you have had for like 3 years and just now getting online? Sorry about the dumb questions I am just trying to clear somethings that I have been hearing up. Thanks

[quote name='jeremiahpreston']Warning dumb question to follow..... How many years can you stack on top of each other? Next question does microsoft make diffrent 12+1 month cards for new accounts vs. accounts that you have had for like 3 years and just now getting online? Sorry about the dumb questions I am just trying to clear somethings that I have been hearing up. Thanks[/quote]
I'm really not sure about how makny years you can stack, but as for the different cards. No, they don't make different cards. I'm assuming your looking at some eBay auctions? They say that in the discription just to throw off some people from buying it. Either that, or they're scamming people.

bread's done
Back