Looking for Devil May Cry 3

SDC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I'm looking for DMC3, but seeing as I've waited this long I want to wait it out til it drops to $20 or $30. Has anyone seen any deals or can make an educated guess as to when that'll happen?

I was also wondering this same thing. Although you may want to hold out for the special edition of DMC3, which was announced at TGS2005 (should arrive in the U.S end of 2005/early 2006)

Should drop by November for christmas season give it 45 more days. Also since there is a new version of the game coming to 360 that should also help.

[quote name='NeueZiel']I was also wondering this same thing. Although you may want to hold out for the special edition of DMC3, which was announced at TGS2005 (should arrive in the U.S end of 2005/early 2006)[/QUOTE]

fucking Capcom assholes. Why don't they just do this to all their games and double dip like the fucking movie industry? I don't buy barebone DVDs, so why would I buy a barebone game? Do they want me to wait a year before buying any of their shit? This really fucking pisses me off.

[quote name='NeueZiel']I was also wondering this same thing. Although you may want to hold out for the special edition of DMC3, which was announced at TGS2005 (should arrive in the U.S end of 2005/early 2006)[/QUOTE]
What's special about it? Did Capcom replace Ebony and Ivory with a pair of walkie talkies?

The only thing that is currently known about the SE DMC3 is that you can play as Vergil, and he has a seperate story for him.

So no talk about a US release, then?
Googling has brought me nothing, unfortunately. Though playing as Vergil sounds super-cool. Man, even if I don't by DMC3 it is obvious that I should rent it.

bread's done
Back