Looking for Disgaea

m1lesteg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
In light of a recent thread about how Disgaea is getting harder to find, I'm issuing a request for a copy of it. Not really counting on anything, but if anyone would be willing to part with theirs, I'll buy it. I'm going on a tactical RPG binge lately.

I'd offer mine, but my rabbit thought it was a chew toy. I left it on the floor after trying several times to get the game to work. Bought it PP'd from EB, and the damn thing just would not work. Ran through HDA to see if that would help, and it loaded, saved the game fine, but I can't get the game disc itself to run at all. Frustrated, left it on the floor while I grabbed the phone and called the store. My rabbit, in the meantime, thought it was a treat. Got back and it was ALL fucked up. Got to the store, and wouldn't you know, they don't cover animal damages. Last time I went to that one. Mgr at the other store was nicer about it, but still couldn't do anything about it since there are no replacements, and their coverage doesn't cover that. Did point me in the direction of many 'consolation' games, though. However, my Disgaea is a wall decoration, sadly.

This will be your best bet, for now:
http://search.ebay.com/disgaea-ps2_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

Also, call up your local EB Games. If they have their new VPN system installed, they can search the inventories of all stores in their districts, and, if they like your money, get a copy to you. I also believe gamestop's site has an item-to-store locator.

My local GameStop has one. It's in mint condition and $35.00. I'm more than happy to snag it for you... As long as you'll pay me for shipping, something like $3.00. Let me know what you think.

[quote name='superhugebutt']My local GameStop has one. It's in mint condition and $35.00. I'm more than happy to snag it for you... As long as you'll pay me for shipping, something like $3.00. Let me know what you think.[/quote]

I'm quite down with that.

Edit: 100th post! Hooray.

I have a copy I'd be happy to part with for $30 shipped if anyone is interested.

It's like new and complete except the clear plastic film on the case has a 3 inch tear in it on the bottom right.

My offer is still open, though I can't lower my price because I'm not trading; I'm buying. PM me if you're still interested and I'll make sure to grab it for you as soon as I can!

bread's done
Back